• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • The AA12 is what I have on my camping class (if the enemy team wants the 3 story, and if my team is stupid enough to not hold it down while I run around and kill the enemies then I'll hold the building down myself), and my room clearing class. I hate the weapon, I think it's n00bish. But the SPAS is not that good for room clearing, or for right in your face shooting. For me, to clear a room it'd be an AA12 or G18s, and I think the AA12 is better (even if I only have one clip with extended mags).
    Shockingly I use both to clean rooms xD I don't really use the AA12 that much (I usually use the Spas over it), just mainly for my sniper class if I ever have to kill someone who snuck up on me. Its more of a "last resort" tactic so to speak. I honestly feel like most of the Shotguns in MW2 are either incredibly cheap, suckish, or unpredictable. Spas is unpredictable, AA12 is cheap, I've never used the Rangers but I heard they're pretty cheap, Models used to be insanely cheap but now they're bad, and I think the Striker is a good gun? I don't really know.

Whoever makes the next Modern Warfare game should look at BBC2 as guidlines for their weapons, so it actually takes skill and aiming to use a noob tube/RPG. I hate noob tubers...

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I'd like to start playing with people who actually have a slight clue of what they are doing in a game... I too get frustrated with TDM. You can only strategically manipulate a map so well with players who seem to be playing blindfolded...

My latest kick has been using the intervention with an ACOG. Soooo fun:D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Kinda got bored of this game now and started playing battlefield. Got bored of the constant noobtubes on domination. And people not playing for objectives so I just gave up playing till people play properly.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I was playing FFA today and got accused of cheating twice, two games apart, by two completely different people. Apparently if you don't completely suck then you're cheating or hacking.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I'd like to start playing with people who actually have a slight clue of what they are doing in a game... I too get frustrated with TDM. You can only strategically manipulate a map so well with players who seem to be playing blindfolded...

My latest kick has been using the intervention with an ACOG. Soooo fun:D
    Blindfolded, I never thought about it, but maybe that's why people are so blind in the game. XD
    But really, I just wish I could find a group of people who were good (I wouldn't mind it if they went 1.0 K/D), play everyday (or just about everyday), who aren't little kids, they talk and call things out, and don't go off running their mouth thinking they're gangster or the best thing since sliced bread. Is that too much to ask for? Normal people who play the game who I can count on so I don't have to get 30 kills only to lose.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • Blindfolded, I never thought about it, but maybe that's why people are so blind in the game. XD
    But really, I just wish I could find a group of people who were good (I wouldn't mind it if they went 1.0 K/D), play everyday (or just about everyday), who aren't little kids, they talk and call things out, and don't go off running their mouth thinking they're gangster or the best thing since sliced bread. Is that too much to ask for? Normal people who play the game who I can count on so I don't have to get 30 kills only to lose.

That sorta sounds like the group of people I normally play with. Though we tend to trash talk a lot, cause it's hilarious to listen to peoples reactions.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Just got done playing 2 FFA rounds of the new "Barebones Pro" playlist. This playlist has no killstreaks, but here's what the dumbass IW team did.... they left Deathstreaks in. So now that they can't get killstreaks they're running around (really, I saw very little camping), but they're stacking Deathstreaks. So now you'll find everyone with Painkiller, or Final Stand on.
    First round I went 18 and 18 in an FFA game (I don't get 18 deaths in FFA). I'd say around 10 or 11 of them deaths were due to Deathstreaks (mostly Final Stand). Second round I went 29 and 9. Yea that's a lot better, but I lost because the person I was shooting had Painkiller on and I couldn't find anyone in time (someone else had 29 kills when I was shooting at that Painkiller person).

Personally I would take Killstreaks over Deathstreaks, because really, that's all this playlist is. I'm sure TD wouldn't be as bad, but I just find it stupid that they'll take the time to make this kind of playlist and not take out both of the streaks. -_-

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I really didn't start playing different game types until MW2. I was obsessed with TDM when CoD4 was out.

Hearing about Old School mode now, it sounds very fun. Maybe we'll see something like it in the next title.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Well I just picked up my copy for 360 finally so it looks like my ps3 friends are gonna have to join me or wait awhile for me to quit being pissed at all the cheaters on ps3, so I will be playing on the 360 for a bit, just bought the Resurgence pack, What are your thoughts on it? Do you think I made a good choice? I always did like vacant from cod4...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    If you're coming to the 360 expecting to not find cheaters, you're going to be disappointed. It seems people wall-hacking are common now, and everyone is doing the modded 10th prestige lobbies. I probably get a message every hour offering to boost me to 10th prestige for 1600 MSP.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Well I dont exactly expect it to be cheater free, but I am hoping there is not as many as ps3... And I dunno y ppl would booast to 10th preistge the whole challange of playing online is to achieve 10th by beating other players... I hate boosting noobs... I'll proudly wear my PFC stripes till i earn others...

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • Well I dont exactly expect it to be cheater free, but I am hoping there is not as many as ps3... And I dunno y ppl would booast to 10th preistge the whole challange of playing online is to achieve 10th by beating other players... I hate boosting noobs... I'll proudly wear my PFC stripes till i earn others...

There are probably less cheaters on PS3 I'm betting, and worse players from what I played before. Also, people boost or mod for 10th simply because they don't want to put in the time for 10th. Hell, right now I would even do it since Black opps is coming up and I'm just a 7th prestige. Besides, everyone boosted for their tenth, there are no legit tenths *looks at Arcinine and his 30+ days played* Especially you.

Back