• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm not going beyond 1st prestige. I worked so hard for my dear AK47 just to realize that my pride went with my weapons.

The difference is I don't dedicate 20 hours of each of my days to Modern Warfare 2, as much as I really love playing it.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'd like to know how your meant to get that Emblem. I think it might have something to do with the Accolades.
    Because you can't get it by doing all the challenges.

U get it by eariing 10th pristege...
    I went out tonight cant sleep n came home alone, year tonight im a dork...

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'm talking about the Spinning Tenth Prestige emblem, not the regular one and not the Cod 4 emblem. Nobody knows how to get it, besides hacking.

I'm really curious about that one too. Maybe you get it after a certain amount of hours played? haha :P

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • I'm really curious about that one too. Maybe you get it after a certain amount of hours played? haha :P

"EMBLEM UNLOCKED: ONE MONTH PLAYED NONSTOP!" Damn, you'd need a lot of dry ice or something for that to keep your xbox cool.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • You get it by completing every single challenge.
    And having every single other emblem and title.
    You need like a year of game time to get it.

Ps3's fixed (b")b

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    People claim to know how to get it, but no one does because IW won't even say how to get it. I'd say getting all the challenges would be a good guess though. The rumor used to be that you had to complete all of the Prestige challenges so I started going for them, and right when I only had a few more to do I found out that wasn't even how you got it.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I herd today u get it by completing all the kill streak challanges like call in 150 AC-130's or 500 Chopper Gunners.... ect... They have to be maxed out... I think thats wrong tho, but I've seen 8th pristege have...

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
  • You cant get it... Its not unlockable.
    the only way to get it, is to get in a hacked lobby.
    (Dont flame me for this, I dont know if this is true)

Back