• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
Years
  • This game is awesome at some times, and utterly retarded at others. I went through earlier a couple hours ago calling bullshizz on most of the things happening (full glock akimbo clips unloaded on a guy at point blank, shotgun hitmaker 1 inch away (along with a missed knife) and hitmark noob toob at least 5 inches away from the guy.) Then I go on youtube and watch this sandy ravage guy destroy everything like it's nothing, blargh...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    This game is awesome at some times, and utterly retarded at others. I went through earlier a couple hours ago calling bullshizz on most of the things happening (full glock akimbo clips unloaded on a guy at point blank, shotgun hitmaker 1 inch away (along with a missed knife) and hitmark noob toob at least 5 inches away from the guy.) Then I go on youtube and watch this sandy ravage guy destroy everything like it's nothing, blargh...
    He's really, really good, but I'm pretty sure in most of those he's host which makes his Spas godly.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Since we all have our likes and dislikes about the game... what is the main thing you like about the game, and what is the main thing you dislike about the game. It has to be one single thing. Because I'm sure all of us could name off a long list of things we hate. But I'd like to see what everyone likes best and what everyone dislikes the most.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Dislike? I would say noobtubes, but I think I've begun to hate Painkiller with a passion. So much worse than Juggernaut.

My absolute liking, tough one. Not that I don't like certain things, but for some reason I can't think of something I absolutely adore. Maybe that's because I've been so focused on the things I hate. If I were to pick something, it would be the whole leveling up system that CoD has basically been using since CoD4, even though it's not exactly something that's unique to MW2. I think Infinity Ward did a great job of improving on it from CoD4. I've grown to loving it and whenever I think of leveling up, it's the first thing I think about and compare to others. I hope that made sense. :P

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Everything.
    I hate this game so much, I did a BlameTruth and totally wrecked my MW2 disc.
    Because no-one should be forced to play this game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Everything.
    I hate this game so much, I did a BlameTruth and totally wrecked my MW2 disc.
    Because no-one should be forced to play this game.
    That's more foolish than anything. Why would you spend money on something and then break it?

Anyway, what I dislike most are noob tubers and what I like most is the sniping.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • My most disliked thing would have to be Last/Final stand. So many times have i been screwed over by this perk.

I'd have to say my most liked thing is Sniping, i do it more then anything else in the game.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Personally I hate camping, I dont mind noob tubing that much But camping noobs are what really piss me off especially if they shoot me from behind.

What I like? Hmm I got a few but the main thing I like is calling in killstreaks, nothing is more rewarding then dropping a harrier strike on the campers....

Anyways I started my 360 campain to the top of the leaderboards and so far so good. I won more than half my matches I believe I have like 44 wins n 21 losses, my K/D is 1.53 n my score is 100,000+ with only like 7:30 Hours of playtime... Not bad concidering I have nothing but the scar n my emergency airdrop to rely on....lmao j/p anyways still looking for ppl worth playing/teaming with... I'll be on later, first I have a job interview wish me luck ppl... Oh n I am lv 32.

EDIT: Oh This kinda crap is just crazy, how bad can ppl suck seriously?

Modern Warfare 2
    Modern Warfare 2

These pics were taken by my cell still waiting to get my equipment set up for video capture, but this is just craze everyone on my team was negative but me ghost4789 now yeah ok my stats arent that great but when im the only one actually killing its hard to stay alive especially when i dont slience my weapon...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Not trying to be arrogant or anything, but 90% of the time when I do lose on TDM, it's because of bad teammates. That's why I really have trouble enjoying that playlist, because it seems like the worst players end up on my team. I enjoy FFA the most since the only person I have to rely on is myself.

kasabian_

Good bye
    Years
  • You CANNOT go wrong with Sniper Rifles.

The downside is the player's name.Who name's someone Soap? :3
    Just name him something more common like 'John Citzen', then we're all happy.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • You CANNOT go wrong with Sniper Rifles.

The downside is the player's name.Who name's someone Soap? :3
    Just name him something more common like 'John Citzen', then we're all happy.
    https://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/John_"Soap"_MacTavish
    Common enough?

Anyway...

~ What I like the most
    I guess the wide range of weapons. I wish they made them more balanced, but as a whole I like most of the weapons in the game. I have my "comfort zone" weapons such as the ACR, or the UMP. But I like trying other weapons like the Vector, or the M1014, or the FAL. I wish it had more bolt action snipers, and I wish shotguns wasn't a secondary. But as a whole, I got to say I like the weapons.

~ What I dislike the most
    Hands down what I hate the most is the people. No don't go "Well that's just cheap, he said people just to cover everything". No, I mean I just hate the people on the game. Yea, I also hate how they play, but I hate to get in a room and hear people run their mouth, trash talk, run you down and you haven't said or done anything to them. I hate the stupidity of people, I sent someone a message about them going 0 and 34 in a TD game, I told this person (who was a first prestige, not someone new to the game) that they don't need to be playing the game, and if they play they need to play FFA, because he was dragging the team down. Here's his reply "IM SN1PIN G0 HANG UR SELF". I sent someone a message about them tubing in Search and he replied "you didnt get as many kills so i have better aim :)", he was camping while tubing and then brags about getting more kills. It's people who have no reasoning in their head. I mean you can sit there, and point out step by step on why they're wrong and they'll just say "suck my dick", or say something about your mother, or how about bad YOU are at the game. They know they're wrong, but they can't admit it, so they'll just say you suck, even if you made top of the list, even if you used a little skill to get your kills unlike them. They'll sit there and argue with you until you're blue in the face and they're never wrong.
    Oh and if you beat them fair and square in a game then you're hacking. Because you have a UAV up and thus you can see where to shoot with FMJ, or you can hear them.... you're hacking. It's never "Well, you beat me" it's "You're hacking, there's no way you could have beat me unless you were hacking".
    Normally the worst players are the ones always running their mouth, never will shut up, always right, making fun of people and running them down. They have to make up for their lack of skill by running other people down to make themselves look big. Really, I dare you to play FFA for a week, or TD without people in groups. You'll find the person at the top of the list is almost always someone without a mic (chances are they have a headset and just don't have the mic plugged in), they have no mic or they aren't talking.
    So, my biggest prob wit the game is just all around people.

So you still don't want that answer, you want something in the game?
    Host selection, ie... lag. With a game so dependent on connection it's bad when you get 3 bar lag. Think about it, sniping is dependent on the connection, the SPAS and other shotguns, 3 burst weapons, and just flat out gun to gun battles. In CoD4 the 3 bar vs 4 bar connections wasn't that much of a difference. No one complained about lag in the game. But in MW2 3 bar vs 4 bar is soooo much of a difference that it can be crazy. Not a "Oh look at him skip everywhere" but a "I hit him twice with the SPAS and he didn't die". You can really feel the difference in a 3 and 4 bar connection. The difference is as big as it cost you a death where you should have had a kill. There has been many times where I killed someone and I knew I should have been dead but only got out of it due to me having 4 bar and them having 3. And it also goes the other way, I've been ripped off soooooooooo many times due to them having 4 and I have 3. With a game where snipers don't kill within 5 feet, shotguns don't kill up close, stuff like that gets people mad and worked up because they got ripped off due to the connection... due to the lag. The game doesn't know how to pick hosts, if it did then you wouldn't start a game and then 10 seconds later it change hosts.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • I've really gotta agree with you Andy on the connection issues. I was playing in a lobby last night where I appeared to have 4 bars. Yet still on every killcam it wouldn't even register me shooting my spas, or half the shots from my scar.

KingCharizard

Years
  • I've really gotta agree with you Andy on the connection issues. I was playing in a lobby last night where I appeared to have 4 bars. Yet still on every killcam it wouldn't even register me shooting my spas, or half the shots from my scar.

I agree I dont know how many times i shot some one with my spas at 5 feet away and then either shoot me, or knife me right through the shotgun bullet... I use scar and thats oe of the most accurate guns in the game, I shot someone with it right they didnt die after getting hit with 4 bullets they run n come back and shoot me with 2 or 3 bullets and i die, are u serious? I got ripped off by a dude im above shooting him in the head he shoots me in the leg/feet area and I die first... I already said this needs to be fixed their ragdoll collisions are all wrong

EDIT: My Last pics of the worst teams ever... check it out what do you think? Should they quit playing?
    Modern Warfare 2

Last edited:

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • You don't even know King, you don't even know. I've gone 30 and 0 in TDM, with a loss, and 34 and 2 in another TDM and still loss. It's ridiculous.

KingCharizard

Years
  • You don't even know King, you don't even know. I've gone 30 and 0 in TDM, with a loss, and 34 and 2 in another TDM and still loss. It's ridiculous.

Oh trust me I do, here is a video of one of my TDM matches. Anyone wanna party up and be on youtube? Also can anyone tell me why the video would have sped up at the end?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7u1tEuE2h0

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Got on today to play a little, and I was doing good all day (pulling a pretty good 2.0-4.0 K/D, with a few really good 6.0 ones). I was about to get off and then I ran into the most skilless player I've ever seen... You think OMA tubes are bad? How about Commando? This guy tops it all... first 3 or so games this was his class setup...
    Main: ACR/Tubes
    Secondary: Javelin
    Blue Perk: Scavenger
    Red Perk: Danger Closer
    And I don't remember his green perk. But the whole time he was sitting in the back of the map firing off Javelins and would only go out when he ran out of scavenger packs there. And when he left his little camping spot he'd use tubes on anyone he saw. And then the game after that he was camping in the back of the map again with a Thermal Barrett. I had to leave after that because I was so sick of how crappy he was. This game is just bad.

Back