• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MOM BUY THIS SHIRT FOR ME EVERYONE ELSE HAS IT

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
    lol... do you ever follow clothing trends of today? :O

For me, that's a big fat NO. I hate the clothing trends they have. I wear whatever I want and I don't care what people think. I have my own style and I always have. A certain someone that I look upto and adore is the same way and his name is HITT. I'm not someone who even tries to follow the crowd because I feel like it's not the way to go if you want to show off who you are.

People who follow trends are trying to fit in with the in crowd. They want to be like everyone else and don't even try to find their own way to fit in. I'm not saying all trends are bad but the ones that make you go, "would you jump off a bridge if someone told you to?" kind of piss me off. >_<

Stairmaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I have all the newest clothes. So does my 2 year old daughter. We match! <3

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I really don't follow certain clothing trends, if it's something that everyone is wearing and I find it "cool" then I'll wear it. For example, there was a time in California where everyone started wearing flannels. And well, I found them pretty comfortable to wear and it looked good on me so why not. Same with Vans, everyone wears them, and so do I. It's not because to be cool, but they are comfortable and I like them. I have like 5 pairs of Vans which is the only brand I have wore for the last 3 years. Same with man tank tops in the summer. I don't really follow it, if I like it I will wear it, that simple.

Most of the time I will wear whatever I feel comfortable with, I don't care if I look different or weird. As long as I feel comfortable, it's all good.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    I...uh...don't think so?
    I wear whatever I want, which happens to be not very different from my friends.
    Pink Floyd/other band T-shirt (95% of them black), dark/black jeans, chucks.
    +outside school my Pink Floyd beanie.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    Actually, I try to follow todays trend.

But I, in my house wear what I like, mainly pyjamas or loose cotton pants.

I don't copy others in my wearing, though. xD

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    I just wear what I like. If it happens to fall under a current "trend", it doesn't bother me really :P

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I admit, I copy those naked caveman of yore.

^ Had to quote this 'cause it made me laugh X3

Anyway, heck no. I don't even pay attention to it all so I don't know what is trendy other than those big sunglasses that make every chick that wears 'em look like a snobby female dog (even if they're perfectly nice people). I wear what I wear and no one judges. I think at an art school people are more inclined to try and be unique than to be sheeple (though high school didn't involve any of that, either, at least not on the fashion front).

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
    I've never been a sheep that follows the fashion sheperds. I've always worn what I feel the most comfortable in. That would be jeans and t-shirts along with some sort of hoodie or jacket or some cross between lol. Nice and simplistic. When it comes to my jeans though, they have to be either black or a Dark Blue, I can't stand wearing faded jeans. and I don't understand why people think its cool to buy jeans with holes already in them or ones that look warn out, just seems stupid and a waste of money.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    I would only start following fashion if the toga came back (one day... one day...). I don't follow trends, I make the trends baby! No I tend to just wear what I like. I like converse. I like scarves. I like military-esque jackets. And badges! I loves teh badges! And so on... I ocasionally wear hoodies but I find the insipid. A great thing to do is to bay plain white converse and get your friends to draw on them. Did that for most of my friends a few years ago and still have them.

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    Meh. Clothing trends? No thanks. I wear what I want and what fits me. I prefer polos to anything.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I really don't keep up with the latest trends. I wear whatever I like wheter its in style or out of style xD

Years
    Nope. I buy and wear what I like, regardless if it's in or not. As much as I care about people think about me, it's more my personality that I worry about, not my clothes. So, wearing the newest trend isn't a priority for me. ^^;

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    i tend to wear stuff that're a part of trends, but not because i wanna fit in, because it looks good.

like a while ago, a lot of people started shopping at delia's, so i checked it out and i loved the style of the graphic tees. i buy the ones that fit my personality and aren't commonly seen

also with converse, i didnt start wearing them until a loong time after other people did, cuz i still liked my nikes. when i did buy converse, i bought harajuku lovers ones cuz they were unique and i liked the style more than the other patterns/colors

i also like buying band tees online and other stuff from district lines and stuff like that~

Last edited:

AngHeartsDrew

Pokemon Co'Ordinator
    Years
    ...I don't really follow into the trends of ''Hollister'' ''Abercrombie and fitch' etc. I usually wear Nirvana or The Beatles Tee shirts, or Skate and surf tee shirts. I hate all that stuff, It's a ripoff when you can go to some department store and get the same thing... and I also wear pokemon tee-shirts or vintage Batman tees, etc (: I usually don't fit into the ''trend''

Back