• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mom, Dad How Could You *Cries*

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Hmm..there are so many I can think of. But the ultimate one would have been asking me in public, with my friends if I liked any of my guy friends (The majority of my friends are guys). She did that twice. I figured she would learn from my anger that first time. Gah..my face was beet red. x(

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Eh,my parents aren't that embarrasing really. I guess you could say they're..."cool". xD

Inugami

Years
    MY parents are Angels but there is one time they called my by my nickname but that is all they did

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    I don't get embarassed easily and my parents are really conscious of my feelings... So I can't think of any time that they've really embarassed me aside from my mom gossiping about my girlfriends and me to her friends over the phone.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    *shrugs* I...don't get embarassed easily. o0; Guess it's the time when my Mom was being...well, my Mom and giving me a side hug in the mall, rocking sideways. Looked like we were drunk. XD Haha. That's not even close to embarassing, though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Well...my mother walked me to school in the fifth grade, even though the school was a few blocks away. It wasn't really embarrassing; however, that was the most embarrassing thing she has done to me. She knows her limits, so moments like that are very few and far between.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    I had my girlfriend over at my house a week ago. We were gonna watch tv in my parents' room (they got the big screen). I opened the door and we saw a crime against nature. I sprayed my eyes with pepper spray 6 TIMES TO GET THE IMAGE OUT! And HAD to choose to do it when my girlfriend was just a few yards away...

We went back to her house and stayed there for a good 4 hours trying to wipe our memories clean. And there's no better way to forget a crime against nature than BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE! YAY!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    My parents are 'cool' parents. 8D They never try to embarass me, but my mom likes to stick around when my friends come over. X3 For some reason my friends love my mom...but okay. =D They do do slightly embarassing things once in a while, but nothing to serious. ^^

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    crime against nature

*Gasp!* You mean....Littering! GASP! THE VILLIANS! XD

My mom's pretty good at not embarassing me, but she still does manage to embarass me often.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    NiNGi's Worst Nightmare said:
    Wrong type of crime against nature...Besides, I was using the saying, not the actual meaning...

Anyway, my mom will show anyone my baby pictures...I have tried to burn them on several occasions, but she has copies...

I know what you meant >.>; It was sarcasm.

Awww~ Don't burn baby pics~ I like my baby pictures, I was an adorable baby~

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    um, let me think about it....my mom always makes me get embarrassed infront of others. The worst thing she has ever did was say infront of the boy I liked this summer, that I actually like him!!! You get the picture..me blushing so much you could mistake my face with a tomatoe, and he opening his mouth with nothing coming out...and my mom, smiling like she did what she was supposed to do.
    Luckily, he took it well enough to ask me out. I didn't thank my mom for doing it, because I wanted the earth to swallow me at this moment. Well, it didnt work out...he had a lot of fans around the beach and stuff...I didnt even tried to take it any longer.
    My mom always embarasses me infront of guys, like she's mad at getting me married in the early 16's...

Back