• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MOM, GET OFF THE COMPUTER!

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2012
    I generally stay on all day if it's the weekend, and six hours if it's a school day. Not including the two hours I spend on my iPod before school, or when I play video games.

Years
    I spend about 10-15 hours per week day on the computer... I just love computing to the extent that over-usage of a computer by me has gotten me to take a passion of working with computers and learning the advanced techniques a computer has to offer.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Probably a little too much for my own good. |D

In the morning I quickly check my email or the school forum for any important messages concerning the day, visit dA, tumblr and PC for any new messages and then leave for university. When I come back home (usually around 7 pm) I eat and start my computer, and that usually lasts until 12-12:30.

It has to be said though, that I use my laptop mainly for MSN and my art. But now that my tablet is having troubles with its wiring, my art shifted to paper instead of the digital canvas again. These days, I usue my laptop mainly for msn and references.
    In my exam period, I'm not that much on my laptop anymore... I study until 10pm, and then I'll see what I do. |D During the day I sometimes quickly check dA or PC.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Per week, I dunno, but it's at least three hours a day, with a six or seven hour stretch once a week. And that's not counting time I'm just using it to play videos or music. And that can be upwards of ten hours a day xD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    On average, I spend around 8+ hours on the computer, whether it's for school research, or surfing the Internet.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I could spend up to around 14 hours a day on the computer. Usually it's around 8, it depends on what I'm doing on the day.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    Ive spent 16 hours a day times 7 days so totally 112 hours per week.

CrystalWolf

1337 Haxorzx Spritez
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    On average I spend 10 hours+ a day on the computer.
    I think it is rather a lot however if I get the chance to go out I will and love too.
    Without a computer I would initially not be able to cope. Like I was on holiday one time however I get used to all the other things I have and can use.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    When I don't have any plans to do, I usually spend the whole day on the computer especially during summer. But during school days, I don't really go on the computer cause I don't have time.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I'd say about 10+ hours per day, though a majority of that time I'm listening to music, or doing something in Photoshop. Without a computer I wouldn't be able to cope, I've tried it and it really didn't work out too well.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    If I'm not busy at all, 90% of my time is on the computer. I say around 12 hours a day, some days I can go up to 20 hours.

Back