• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moments that are sentimental to you regarding Pokemons

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    When I threw my Red game out the window when I was six because I was stuck in the Safari Zone. My parents found it the same day when they were watering the bushes. Thankfully, it was only the game and not my Gameboy. But I beat the Safari Zone...after I got all the dirt out of it.

Or when I went to the bookstore just to copy down hints and cheats for FireRed and read all the guides.

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
  • When ever i watch pokemon on Dvd (i brought the 1st 6 of those super wallets When is the next one coming out i wonder but back on topic)

I have those too. I got them for Christmas last year. I hope the 7th and 8th ones come out soon.

Anyway, my sentimental moment is when I received Pokémon Red Version for my 7th birthday. I was a huge fan of the anime and was so overwhelmed with joy that I ran into my room screaming at everyone to stop trying to get through the Dam level in Goldeneye 007. I had a Super Game Boy then (and I still have it now) so I put it in there and played while everyone watched.

Ahh, memories...

Ruffresia

Johto Coordinator.
    Years
  • The only one I can think of was when I was like four-five and I had first received my Pokémon Blue version. I couldn't read at the time, so I didn't know what Prof. Oak was talking to me about, and I couldn't find where the doors were out of the houses. I think I started to cry... o.o

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    1 day me and my dad went to game stop wen i was 6 and he bought me blue, a game boy, and the guides . i played all day then i went to my ganmas house and my mom wanted me to show the game so i took it out of the game boy cuz i iddnt know i was 6 and i lost my chameleon i was sad but confused so its ok lol

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    There are a few things.

One: When my dad (who I don't live with...ever) suddenly stoped by and gave me Red Version. He had no idea I even LIKED Pokemanz.

Two: Playing that Red version through with two Pokemon: Charizard and Chansey. I got so excited when I FINALLY caught the hard to catch Chansey I used in almost in every battle. I finally got to the Elite 4 with a lv60-somethin' Charizard and a lv80-somethin' Chansey. I got killed of course.

Three: Discovering the show.

Four: Discovering the TCG.

Five: Recently selling all of my video games to get a DS and Diamond Version.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    You people are serious losers. I would suggest getting lives.

if you posted here just to say people here are losers,we will consider you a loser as well...:\

if pokemon lovers are losesr why are u even on this forum

So reminiscing about something we like makes us losers?

How is this different from reminiscing about our school days or a holiday?

yeah, there all right, stop being unconditionally mean,everyone is entitled to there own opinion you know....

Back