• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Money Grubbing Ways

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Where is a good place to make money? This is including the Amulet Coin. Any place OTHER than the Elite 4, or the Underground.

I am currently fighting the trainer with 2 Gyarados on Route 222, for Atk EV's & $3300, but I know there must be better.

Years
    There's also a group of about 4 trainers handing out about 20,000 between them by the Trophy Garden (can't remember the route)

There's a rich boy, two elders and a woman and they're all easy to beat

Also I think the Luck Incense doubles your money if the Pokemon holding participates in battle

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    There is a trainer with a Luxio on Route 222 who is quite rich (about 13000 I think)

I'll vouch for the use of this trainer. I forget the actual number as well, but I think it is closer to 17,000-19,000 per battle (with the Amulet Coin). And he only has the one Lv. 60 Luxio, so it is an quick and easy battle. I've used him a bunch of times to replenish my money after buying vitamins.

Lapras1016

Water Poképhilic PKMN Master
    Years
    Try using BOTH the Amulet Coin and Luck Incense. I think your money will quadruple, because at the end of the game my character was VERY rich, enough to buy more than 100 vitamins!

The Trophy Garden/Pokémon Mansion is at Route 212, by the way.

ufo

<- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    amulet coin on the old people west of the mansion 16000 each

Silfa

ohh.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    I'm pretty sure Luck Incense and Amulet Coin don't stack.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    The best places are:

The Trainers at the Mansion that has the Trophy Garden. All of them give a lot of money, especially if you have the amulet coin.

Another place is by the Resort which is on the island where the Battle Tower is.

Back