• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mono-Color Tournament

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Is it to late to join this? :(
    Well anyways ill give it a shot
    Username: Chains
    Freind Code: Platinum: 3953-4827-2364
    Color:Yellow
    Prices: I dont know what this mean im guessing prize? Well i guess i could give the #1 winner one of my Ditto's (There Flawless)
    EDIT: Yeah i made it :D

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    They don't, annoyingly enough. They've both got a good variety, although with white, the choices are so few that you could probably guess correctly at least 2 pokemon one would use. -annoyed-

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    This is interestic x3

Is there a spot open? =o

Name: BUDDY
    Friend Code: 2105 7371 7319
    Color: White

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Is it to late to join this? :(
    Well anyways ill give it a shot
    Username: Chains
    Freind Code: Platinum: 3953-4827-2364
    Color:Yellow
    Prices: I dont know what this mean im guessing prize? Well i guess i could give the #1 winner one of my Ditto's (There Flawless)
    EDIT: Yeah i made it :D
    your in filler~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ok so all the spots are filled sorry rayquaza if someone leaves il put u in anyway im gonna put the brackets up

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    btw if anyone wants to know i used a number generator for these so.. yea i didnt pick them myself

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Painter v Greene is a battle of epic proportions. Hopefully we will get to see it after the tournament is over.

Looks like I battle SCV. I've never fought him before so this should be interesting. Now time to spend the week actually making my team o-o;

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
    Dang this thing filled up in a day, what a shame for me. XD. I'm surprised to see no one used red. Good luck everyone.

Back