• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mono for R/S/E

overlord tyranitar

The Yeti on the Silver Mountain
Years
  • Update

doing the challenge on emerald, maned myself emo (seems fitting for a dark type challenge)
    current team-poochyena lv 5
    tackle
    howl

Named myself, sorry for the spelling mistake

Last edited:

[Rock Lee]

Kusanagi Swordsman~
    Years
  • Okay, so, I had this Poison-type Monotype Challenge run going on in another R/S Monotype thread, but it's been dead for more than a month, so... T_T I can't post my update there. It stinks I couldn't finish it there... I could, but I don't wanna risk getting chewed out or worse...

Mind if I just continue my Poison type run here? I'll post all of my previous posts from the other thread here in Spoilers, so if you're curious of my progress, you can see from there. Then, I'll just normally post. However, I'm going to check for rules on both threads. I started over there, so if there are other rules there that aren't here, I'll note them and let you all know.

That is, of course, if you let me continue, Crobat. D:

=Edit=

Well, if in the next few days someone doesn't post, I'm just going to remake the old thread I used to visit. To be completely honest, I intended to do that in the first place, but saw this thread and... yeah.

Last edited:

overlord tyranitar

Years
  • update (short and to the point)
    got three gym badges now (after causing three leaders to wet they're pants at the sight of a rabid poochyena, now badass mightyena. Wattsob was a pain to get by but i beat him in the end with mightyena's biteing Watsson pokemon to death
    now heading north to fallabor.

current team

mightyena lv 27
    bite
    swagger
    odor sleuth
    tackle

sableye lv 24
    scratch
    fury swipes
    astonish
    fake out

nuzleaf lv 20
    nature power
    bullet seed
    bide
    fake out

overlord tyranitar

Years
  • I have finished, it took days of grinding two pokemon to a unbeatable level, although the amount of full restorer's i bought before the elite four proved very usefull (23 full restores)

Now for my winning team

Absol lv 82 Void
    shock wave
    aerial ace
    shadow ball
    ice beam
    (took allot of time to find shadow ball and ice beam)

sableye lv 80 night

brick break
    shadow ball
    calm mind
    confuse ray

You get the best feeling inside of yourself when a salamance faints because it " hurt istself in in ist's confusion.
    remember to sign me up as having completed this challenge, good luck to the rest of you and to 11 wildy i have this advice for you'r challenge, Absol has alot of very usefull and damaging moves from TM like thunderbolt and ice beam

Back