• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mono-type, generation,duo challenge remade

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    I'm remaking a challenge which i found that looks fun all credit goes to its original owner sydian

1. Pick a 4th generation game
    2. Pick any other generation (you can only use pokemon that were introduced in that generation
    3. Pick a type (duo types allowed)
    4. No legendary's
    5. Hm/ pickup slaves allowed
    6. Egg trading/ gameshark/ action replay is allowed provided you only hack your two pokemon into your first route no higher than lv5 you must state you are doing so
    7. Challenge is completed after beating the elite 4, champion and in hgss red
    8. No using the same pokemon in the same type as someone else
    e.g. Infernape could be used in fighting or fire I'm using him in fighting so you can still use him for fire but can no longer use him in fighting unless
    i drop out
    finish
    person asks for it then doesn't update without a valid reason
    or request permission to use said type with a reason

9. If you drop out please notify me with what types you were using so i can put them back up for grabs
    10. Emulators allowed just don't cheat
    Generation:
    Type:
    Duo:
    Version:

Generation: iv
    Type: fighting
    Duo: infernape and lucario
    Version: pearl

Back