• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monochromophobia [Favorite Color Thread]

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Surprisingly, my favorite color is NOT black. It's actually grey. Grey is the only color that symbolizes equality to me. Every other color seems to have some sort of bias imo.

Years
I don't really have a favorite color, I prefer black and gray (which are technically shades, I suppose). If there was one color that I preferred over the others, it would be dark red.

I also used to like orange for no real reason when I was younger, but I don't much care for it any more.

Ayselipera

I've gone through color phases quite a bit, overall I always end up going back to blue no matter what. I think it might just be because it's a very calming color and I find it looks good on just about anything. Also I notice it's typically the only colorful color that I wear in clothing. I lean way to much towards black, white, grey, and brown. :(

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
My favorite color was blue when I was a little kid, but it's been orange for a long time now. Don't really remember when it changed.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
When I was younger my favorite color was different shades of blue and green. I don't really remember when, but sometime in high school I fell in love with color turquoise which is pretty much a lovely combination of the two colors :) so it makes perfect sense.

My two favorite colors now: turquoise + silver. And I adore them together too.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
I change my favorite color all the time, but most often it ends up being magenta, light blue, purple or green. I love bright colors, they're so adorable and they make me feel happy!
One color that has never graced the 'Favorite Color Hall of Fame' of mine is beige. Beige... oh, that poor, disgraceful color. Why it exists, I'll never know.

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
Pine green. It has never changed since I was very young. It's calming and refreshing.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Pink and Black and Silver are my favorites <333 Why? Because they're pretty, and I'm girly :D When I was little I liked baby pink and pastel purple. xD;;

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
My favorite colors are BLACK , RED and PURPLE
I don't know why, i just love them.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Black is a shade not a colour.

Cyan & dark purple are my favourite colours. I also like [COLOR="skyblue5"]electric blue[/COLOR] and most shades of blue, not a fan of lighter purples. I like pink and hate green and I'm not a fan of Yellow either. Dark reds are also nice~

Last edited:

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
Years
2570nlf.png

#FF3E6D Is the pink
#FBF087 is the yellow
It's a tie between this colorful(pun intended) duo
In this it was red because it was the first crayon I picked out of the box in grade school, then orange, cyan, blue, green, then of course those two colors are tied

Last edited:
Back