• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    ...Time for an update.

* I made it past Route 32
    * I got through Union Cave.
    * Made it to Azelea Town.
    * Met Kurt.
    * Foiled Team Rocket's plans, and saved all the Slowpokes.
    * I destroyed Bugsy (I felt bad, his Scyther didn't even hit me...)
    * My Rival (Snow) showed up, but I made quick work of him.
    * Got HM01 (Cut) from the charcoal dude.
    * Togepi hatched!
    * Made it out of Illex Forest
    * Once I got to Goldenrod I hit the stores...I stocked up on some Lemonaids & got TM52 (Focus Blast).
    * I recieved the bicycle from the bike shop owner. (Anyone else find it strange that an old man wants a young boy's phone number?)
    * I decided to go north a bit, and I competed (And won) the Bug Catching Contest. (Thanks to Thresh and the Pinsr I caught :3)
    * I picked up a couple of Nidorans (Male & Female, nicknaming the male Cato and the female Clove.)
    * Trained up a bit, (Cato & Clove have both evolved) and decided to rest for now.

My current team:

Tracker - Level 19

Poison Sting
    Rage
    Bug Bite
    Twineedle

Jacker - Level 19

Poison Sting
    Rage
    Bug Bite
    Twineedle

Thresh - Level 20

Confuse Ray
    Curse
    Night Shade
    Hypnosis

Rue - Level 21

Bite
    Confuse Ray
    Astonish
    Wing Attack

Cato - Level 17

Double Kick
    Focus Energy
    Poison Sting
    Peck

Clove - Level 17

Double Kick
    Tail Whip
    Growl
    Poison Sting

HM SLAVES ;

Tribute - Level 10

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    It takes three in-game hours for Baoba to call.

Years

Apparently I slept on the road again. And just as I walked over into Cherrygrove City..

An old man noticed me..

This is the sea, as you can see, he sounds like Killerbee.

And I received my running shoes! Finally I can walk at normal speed (50% x 2 lol)

Up onto Route 30, where I'm supposed to find er.. Mr Pokemon right?

I have to admit I thought that was Mr Pokemon's house, but since he assumed the other way round, let's just keep at it.

And look what I caught! Two old men.. Doing what?!?!?! They immediately backed off when I went in. Gosh.

OMG, is that old man interested in me?! I already have a girlfriend please.. At least he gave me a Pokedex, not too bad.

And on my way out, it seems that Professor Elm has been bullied.

Bitey bit my hand right here. He seems to be saying, "Something's coming!" Sensing something elusive, I decided to save right here. And look what I've found!

This red-haired boy attempting to challenge me! He sent out a Chikorita, which scared Bitey so much that it cried.

Scratch made short work of it though. :)

He suddenly stopped on his way out. I looked at Bitey, and saw that it was biting onto that red-haired boy's trainer card. Nice.

Remembering that Prof Elm was calling for me, I jumped my way to his lab.. Only to be accused by a stupid Police! Luckily Lyra was there to charm that policeman :D

Wow that was a tiring day. After Prof Elm's advices, I decided to do the Pokemon Gym challenge!

Bitey the Totodile
    - Scratch
    - Leer
    - Cry

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
    OMG! Big update :D

• Defeated Blaine and Brock easily, so they dont really need mention here.
    • Blue gave me some trouble. Most of his pokemon hit really hard, and i dont got many defenses outside of 108Sin and Skelenoir, but i managed to pull through on top.
    • Prof Oak calls me saying he has something for me.. god i hope hes not naked when i get there =(
    • Flew to Pallet Town, visited Blues home, talked to his sister, not much there so i went next door, there was an lady there, said she misses her "Red" hmm.. where have i heard that name
    • After leaving there i head to Oaks lab, and he almost jumps me when i walk in.. god old man
    • He gives me an HM, with Rock Climb, then he told me to go to Mt. Silver, since there are scary strong pokemon there, awesome, training fodder
    • I head out to Mt.Silver, wanting to train, and i do. I train my team alittle, and i also figure out i need Rock Climb, so i trained my Totodile up to level 36 evolving him into Feraligatr. And then i teach him Surf, Rock Climb, Waterfall, Strength, and i head off for a Mountain Climbing excursion.
    • Everything is getting downed, mostly by Shedinja cause nothing has a super effective move xD
    • I reach, what i can only figure is, the summit of Mt.Silver, and i see a guy standing there, looking off into the Distance. I walk up to him, but halfway up the stairs, he turns, eyes hidden by his hat.. I feel an epic battle coming on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNaahr-w2KQ&feature=related <= Listen
    • The Battle Ensues. Red VS Tobias. The Past Champion VS The Current.
    • Red Leads off with Pikachu, i send out Fade, and knowing he will switch into Snorlax (*it was a guess, i knew he would switch, i didnt know he was going to switch into Snorlax though) i withdraw Fade and send out Voodoo.
    • With Voodoo out i hope i can outspeed Snorlax who is 30+ levels higher than me, and i do! Suprisingly, and i get off a Will-O-Wisp, and the following Crunch doesnt do much at all (also factoring in the berry that weakens dark type moves) So then i waste a turn with a headbutt hoping to get some residual damage going, it doesnt do squat though, as Snorlax is defensive and much higher level than me.
    • Voodoo falls, and i send out HM-Slave, for death fodder, and i revive Voodoo, fully (Revive+Hyper Potion) HM-Slave is taken down by two Crunches.
    • After stalling out, Snorlax is pretty low, so i send out Alptraum and i Focus Blast, and miss.. #%(#... Snorlax Crunches me, and... omg Alptraum survived with 15 HP! I try Focus Blast again, and it hits! Almost knocking out Snorlax (like 3 damage left) and with the burn... he goes down!
    • Out comes lapras, not what i wanted to face, so on the switch in, i bring in Fade, to force a switch. I know a switch is coming, so i bring out Fade again and i send out Skelenoir. Charizard comes out right after.
    • Charizard does an Flare Blitz, and Skelenoir barely survives, but i get the Rain Dance off. Skelenoir goes down next turn (used it to heal up Alptraum) Now i know i wont OHKO something that many levels above me, so i switch out into 108Sin, hoping for another Flare Blitz, and he does. He doesnt OHKO 108Sin but the recoil damage is what i wanted, next turn he uses Air Slash taking down 108Sin
    • I send out Alptraum he outspeeds me, with an Air Slash, but it didnt flinch me, lucky, and with rain still going, i use Thunder! and OMG lucky crit. Charizard goes down.
    • Now.. its the waiting game. Fades time to shine. Hails gone, and the rest of his team cannot KO him. Lapras comes out, and i Swagger, and Toxic. After that i X-Scissor till hes almost KO'd, but he uses full restore. then i repeat and KO it.
    • the rest of his team is the same. Pikachu kills itself, i had to use Alptraum on Venusaur, cause i couldnt use Toxic, but i got off a lucky Psychic.
    • And im done! I got all the badges, and i beat the Elite four, and Red is down for the count!!!!!!

Badges:

The Final Team:

Alptraum the Modest Gengar (M)
    @Colbur Berry
    Level 59
    -Shadow Ball
    -Psychic
    -Focus Blast
    -Thunder
    (Pure Power, thats all I have to say, when this Gengar attacks, it attacks fast, and hits HARD.)

Skelenoir the Bashful Dusknoir (M)
    Level 55
    -Ice Punch
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Rain Dance
    -Earthquake
    (A Tank, can take hits and can dish them just as good. Took a Flare Blitz from a 84 Charizard, and survived.)

108Sin the Quiet Spiritomb (F)
    Level 54
    -Ominous Wind
    -Nasty Plot
    -Water Pulse
    -Dark Pulse
    (Didnt get to use him much, but when i did he did fantastic. A Nasty Plot and it was almost OHKOs across the board, even to things 5 levels higher.)

Fade the Gentle Shedinja (?)
    Level 51
    -Shadow Sneak
    -X-Scissor
    -Swagger
    -Toxic
    (Simply Amazing. Top Member of my team below Voodoo and Alptraum. He is the key member in alot of my Kanto victories. and the final battle was all his.)

Voodoo the Adamant Banette (F)
    Level 50
    -Shadow Claw
    -Faint Attack
    -Headbutt
    -Will-O-Wisp
    (My "Starter", he shined in Johto more than he did in Kanto, due to his lackluster move pool, but was still a key part of my team.)

Mori the Serious Mismagius (M)
    Level 41
    -Charge Beam
    -Psybeam
    -Shadow Ball
    -Pain Split
    (I was alittle dissapointed in him, didnt hit well enough and his moveset was horrid besides Shadow Ball. I kinda went lax with him and stopped training him.)

Tobias
    Money: 15,270
    Time: 63:10
    Quote: "Power isnt always everything, if you have a strategy you think can win, use it. Go in with everything you got and come out on top!"

Well i guess thats it then. Also, i recorded the last half of the Red battle, and I narrated it. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQpt6E8fjSE (sorry for the low quality. =\)

JFire

Quilava Lover
    Years
    I'm no longer keeping track of levels until the end of each post.

Update #5!

• Got the SS ticket from Prof Elm.
    • Went to Olivine, and Prof Oak stopped me to give me my National Dex.
    • Got on the boat, woah cool 3D. Old man bumped into me then told me his daughter was missing! I ran off to find her.
    • Couldn't find her in any of the first 8 rooms on that floor so I went downstairs, only to find a sailor who wanted to battle!
    • Woah, Hoenn pokemon, this guy was easy, his Raticate critted my Primeape wih a double edge though, no exp for him.
    • Fought another guy, still no girl.
    • Fought several more people, and finally found the girl with the captain, she was screaming his ear off.
    • She demanded that we play hide-and-go-seek and forced me to shut my eyes.
    • Found her and her father gave me this uhh rain coat made of metal, so I thought I'd use it for my next walk in a thunderstorm! Thanks old man!
    • Anyway, the boat landed and I left, finding myself in Kanto, ah, Kanto.
    • Ran up a ways on the dock and was struck when I saw Suicune! Eusine was slightly behind it. It ran off quickly though.
    • So there I was in Vermillion City. Where I had stood so many times before in a past life.
    • I had to get Croconaw out because he's my only pokemon that knows cut. I cut a tree blocking the entrance to the gym and went inside.
    • First battle was a double battle, I love these! None of my pokemon fainted, but I did have to heal after the battle was over.
    • Second battle was easier, then I found the two switches and moved on to Lt Surge.
    • He looked just the same as he did when I was Red. Now with added Sunglasses.
    • I defeated Lt Surge without too much of a problem, but I needed to level my pokemon a bit.
    • Next came Saffron. Ugh, Psychics. I defeated two trainers and then I got lost, I hate this gym.
    • Found my way to another two trainers and the gym leader! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sabrina.......
    • Ouuuccccccchhhhhhhhhhh Sabrina... Her Espeon one-shotted EVERY single pokemon on my team...
    • This was going to be extremely hard...
    • I decided to go off in search of some training, and maybe find a different gym.
    • Made it to Lavender town after a LOT of poison type battles.
    • Attempted to make my way through rock tunnel. (Why are there level 14 MACHOKES AND MAROWAK in here????????)
    • Got to Route 10 through Rock Tunnel and healed at the pokecenter before heading on my through millions and millions trainer battles!... Okay, maybe just six, but that's too many! :(
    • And on to Cerulean! Misty, your hot ass is going down! Well nevermind then, everyone was gone!
    • I backtracked to Route 9 and then surfed, where I found a level 15 Seaking... but I'd seen level 20ish Seaking in Johto, so whatever...
    • Found the powerplant and went inside. I talked to everyone there and it appeared that somethin had been stolen from the generator.
    • The police officer at the front stopped me before I left and told me to check out the Cerulean Gym.
    • Went back inside the gym, where some apparently foreign Team Rocket member bumped into me. I let him pass, he couldn't have been up to something.
    • Went North to Nugget Bridge for some training, I think I saw the rocket guy there, but I wasn't sure. I asked a Rocket member looking out over the bridge if he knew anything. This guy was talking gibberish and then pulled out his pokeballs. I could only assume he wanted to fight me.
    • I destroyed his Golbat and he told me his "secret plan". Oh! This was the guy the police officer was looking for. The part was in the gym, and I told him Team Rocket was broken up. He left for his home country.
    • Went back to the gym and picked up the machine part. Returned it to the Power Plant and tried the gym again, everyone was still gone.
    • Going back northward, I was disappointed that Nugget Bridge wasn't used like it was in gen 1, but as I went further I ran into the new version of it on the route to the North, yay.
    • Defeating that was easy enough, got a nugget too!
    • Continued on a ways to find my dreams squashed, Misty apparently had a boyfriend! or something... She told me to come fight her at the Cerulean Gym.
    • The gym trainers were easy, and Misty herself was easyish.
    • Flew to Lavender town and got my Kanto radio card.
    • Flew to Vermilian city and defeated the snorlax.
    • Flew to Saffron City then headed West to Celadon.
    • Ran to the gym where I saw a familiar face! This pervert guy that has been in every version of Kanto! What "strong" trainers??? THEY BASTARDIZED HIM!!!
    • The gym was rediculous to navigate, but the trainers and Erika were easy enough.
    That's where I'll wrap up this update, I'll probably have defeated the E4 by the next one!

My Team:

Hitmonchan
    Level 58
    Moves:
    Ice Punch
    Close Combat
    Fire Punch
    Thunder Punch

Poliwrath
    Level 53
    Moves:
    Focus Punch
    Waterfall
    Hypnosis
    Surf

Heracross
    Level 47
    Moves:
    Horn Attack
    Reversal
    Brick Break
    Aerial Ace

Machamp
    Level 44
    Moves:
    Seismic Toss
    Foresight
    Strength
    Cross Chop

Primeape
    Level 41
    Moves:
    Seismic Toss
    Focus Energy
    Cross Chop
    Karate Chop

Croconaw
    Level 18
    HM SLAVE

I've never been this far (not even in gold/silver to my knowledge), so please forgive my ignorance on what to do now. Bye!

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    It takes three in-game hours for Baoba to call.
    SO I have to be playing on the DS for 3 hours >.>

Wow,looks like all be grinding and Pokeathlon-ing till then because i really dont wanna progress in the story without Murkrow

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Well if that 3 hour thing is correct I have another hour and ten mins left of my game open + Charge :/

Oh well it will be worth it once I get my Murkrow (It better be Jolly + Super Luck By the time Im done with this >.>)

EDIT:I'm done waiting Finally only took 2 Hours and 45 mins to wait but Baoba is finally done now time to get my Murkrow

Last edited:

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
    I knew that aswell, you can find it out on Bulbapedia. (I dont remember what page though)

And thank you for the response emoxy =D

and Chaos, i remember trying for a murkrow (on my first playthru of HG).. i wanted to get it, so i went online to see where i got it, and found out i had to wait three Hours. I was like Θ_Θ....
    XD

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I actually belive it or not have 2 new team members

Meet Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0) and Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0) I replaced Ledian for Scyther for multiple reasons

1.Ledian was getting a little sucky just a EXP Absorber,yeah i know same with Jumpluff but it's my catcher/Annoyer + one of my ony ways to kill Rock and Water Types

2.I was bug catching and I caught Scyther It had Technician so thats already better then Ledian

3.It could be used for HM's like Rock Smash and CUt because with the boost the base power is 80 and 100 respetively

4.THis could be really useful for catching

Anyways

Jasmine was defeated easier then expected I honestly though this would be my hardest Gym Battle because of Magnemite's T-Bolt and Steelix's Bulk but FIre Blast Pulled through.

Pyrce real push over Gyrados takes Neutral from Ice so used Bite till he died.

Rockets belive it or not got Murkrow and Scyther to 34 and 29 respectivly.Now time to go to Blackthrorn

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0)Lvl 33 @ Mircacle Seed
    Headbutt
    Sleep Powder
    Leech Seed
    Mega Drain

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0) Lvl 34
    Bite
    Dragon Rage
    Leer
    Ice Fang

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0)Lvl 35 @ Charcoal
    Shadow Ball
    Fire Blast
    Extrasensory
    Ancient Power

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0)Lvl 34 @ Amulet Coin
    Fly
    Pursuit
    Haze
    Wing Attack

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0) Lvl 29 @Exp Share
    Cut
    False Swipe
    Rock Smash
    Wing Attack

Fun Fact: I've been following "AltEisenSpirit's" walktrhough on Youtube for fun because I'm weird like that.And I have 2 of his Pokemon Murkrow and Scyther who ironicly I just captured.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    About three years ago all I did was go on bulbapedia and read up on stuff. I'm like an encyclopedia when it comes to pokemon xD. The three hour thing I read up a while back.

Don't worry though I play basketball and go out now. Lmao aaahh freshman year

But yep, I'll update the list with the newest champion.

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
    =D
    Im actually planning on doing a Mono-type Run on HG next.. But im going to be using my SS for a Nuzlocke runthru =D

Hm.. I dont know what i want to do. Either a Dark run thru, or Ice. Any suggestions?

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    =D
    Im actually planning on doing a Mono-type Run on HG next.. But im going to be using my SS for a Nuzlocke runthru =D

Hm.. I dont know what i want to do. Either a Dark run thru, or Ice. Any suggestions?
    Other then EJ I think no one has done Ice.Yeah I go on Bulbapidia everyday xD. Do you guys think I should ditch Jumpluff? Or do you guys think he should stay?

Decodedd

Number One Rookie !
    Years
    Okay guys ! After finally finding my Heart Gold after losing it , I found out that it's file is gone .... DAMN IT ! D:<

So I'mma restart ! I'm still doing a Fire Monotype Challenge though :D
    • Obviously picked Boy as my Gender :)
    • Named myself Decode for apparent reasons !
    • Accidently broke off the tip of my stylist D;
    • Cussed at my DS for a bit...
    • Continued playing after breathing through a bag for awhile .
    • Walked down stairs and talked to Mommy :3
    • Changed the text speed to FAST because I hate how slow it is !!!
    • Went outside and got raped by Lyra's retarded Marill ^-^
    • Went to Prof . Elm's place and got my first pokemon !
    • I recieved my Cyndaquil and named him Minato <3
    • Got my PokeGear from Mommy , then headed out to train ! ;D
    • Trained Minato for awhile then decided to go to Mr . Pokemon 's house & do whatever I was supposed to :P
    • Some old dudes talked to me about Pokemon , then one of em ' gave me a PokeDex & A special eg....Creepy o.o
    • But on my way home , some kid bumped into me and challenged me to a battle D:<<
    • And obviously , I beat him [;
    • Back at Elm's place , the Police accuse me of stealing a Pokemon ,and turns out thekid that I battled is the culprit !
    That's all for now !​

Minato ; The Bashful Cyndaquil
    Level 12 .​

-Tackle
    -Smokescreen
    -Growl
    -Ember​

Do you guys think I should ditch Jumpluff? Or do you guys think he should stay?

Keep him ! You never know when you might need a Death Shield for someone else ! ;D

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Ya I just proved Jumpluff's worth During Clair.

Jump vs Gyra
    Sleep Powder -> Asleep
    Leech Seed -> Asleep
    Switch to Scyther -> Asleep
    Wing Attack 44% -> Dragon Rage (I can take 2 more with Leech Seed)
    Wing attack -> Dragon rage (Gyra died to Leech Seed)

Gyra vs Dragonair (Obvious thing to take down Dragonair)

(Dragoniar) Dragon Pulse 20% -> Ice Fang (2 hit KO)
    T-Wave -> Ice fang (Dragonair died)

Murkrow vs Dragonair (I dont want Gyra in because she's Para'd)
    (Murkrow) Fly -> Fire Blast Missed
    Fly 30% -> Fire Blast (Survived with Red HP)
    Fly -> Dragon Pulse Missed
    FLy 30% -> Dragon Pulse (Murkrow Died)

Scyther vs Dragonair (Scyther can revenge kill because he's fast + More Attack then Murkrow)

(Dragonair) Fire Blast missed (F*** Ya) -> WIng Attack KO

Jumpluff vs Kingdra
    (Jumpluff) Leech Seed -> Dragon pulse (25%)
    Sleep Powder missed -> Dragon Pulse (35%) (Maximum Damage Variation)

*Stall from here skip to End*

I lost Jumpluff,Gyra,and Scyther all I have is Togetic and Kingra is at 15% she used all her Potions and I surpased her berry she has 2 Sp.Def Drops from Shadow Ball

Kingdra used Hyper Beam (Missed) ->Togetic KO with Shadow Ball

Good Game Clair

Currently:Detoring the Caves of Johto to train my new Dratini (I didnt mention I caught one)

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0) Lvl 35 @ Miracle Seed (Status+ Catcher)
    U-turn (Status then U-TUrn Out)
    Sleep Powder
    Leech Seed
    Mega Drain

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0) Lvl 35 (Physical Powerhouse) (My Gyra is a Girl sprite is Male.FAIL!!!)
    Bite
    Water Fall
    Strength
    Ice fang

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0)Lvl 35 @ Charcoal (Special Power House)
    Shadow Ball
    Fire Blast
    Extrasensory
    Ancient Power

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0)Lvl 34 @ Blackglasses (Fly+Haze+Psychic Killer)
    Fly
    Pursuit
    Haze
    Wing Attack

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0) Lvl 34 @Amulet Coin (Revenge Killer + HM Technician+ 2nd Catcher)
    Cut
    False Swipe
    Rock Smash
    Wing Attack

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0)Lvl 21 @ Exp Share (2nd Revenge Killer + Surfer +3rd Catcher)
    Extreme Speed
    Thunder Wave
    Surf
    Dragon Rage

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    It's annoying to get your team for a dark type whereas the ice type is a little bit harder because not many are available and you'll be stuck with few people on your team for a while.

I had glaceon and dewgong all the way up until the 8th gym.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    It's annoying to get your team for a dark type whereas the ice type is a little bit harder because not many are available and you'll be stuck with few people on your team for a while.

I had glaceon and dewgong all the way up until the 8th gym.
    You can get Lapras right when you get Surf,just Saying.

Electrovenom

Often lost in thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    Quick update after finally getting that Pichu Egg ready

Will probably do more thorough updates when I have time

-Named self Storm confirmed I was a boy
    -Got stuff from Mum
    -Lyra was waiting for me with her Marill
    -Chose Cyndaquil-named iNfErNo
    -Lyra compliments my cute pokemon. Ok...
    -I know how to work a phone mum...
    -On my epic quest!
    -Elm has my number...paedo.
    -Got through Route 29
    -Got to Cherrygrove
    -Obtained the running shoes after a tour of the city!
    -Got map from old guy
    -Cleared Route 30
    -Got Apricorn box
    -Got to Mr. Pokemons house
    -Got mystery egg
    -Got Pokedex
    -Elm called to tell me something bad happened
    -Beat Passerby Boy, who was called Arrow
    -Got to Elm's
    -Was accused!
    -Was cleared!
    -Gave Mystery Egg to Elm
    -After Elm's lecture on the Gym challenge told mum I was leaving home at the grand old age of 10
    -Lyra showed me how to catch a Ratatta and gave me some pokeballs.
    -Caught a hoothoot, traded for an Egg...
    -Egg hatched! Level 1 Pichu with Egg moves!
    -Grinded Pichu to level 10

Team:

Megawatt the Lonely Pichu
    Level 10
    -Volt Tackle
    -Thunder
    -Rain Dance
    -Grass Knot

After spending ages getting a ****ing light ball, I can finally work on a mix Raichu. Should be good

iNFeRnO the Modest Cyndaquil
    Level 8
    -Tackle
    -Leer
    -Smokescreen

Should be a useful HM slave...

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    On the Road Viridian....erm.....I mean Victory Road.

Lol ok

Ya nothing much About to challenge the rival soon

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0) Lvl 37 @ Miracle Seed (Cotton)
    U-turn
    Sleep Powder
    Leech Seed
    Mega Drain

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0) Lvl 36 (Rage)
    Bite
    Water Fall
    Strength
    Ice fang

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0)Lvl 36 @ Charcoal (Cosmos)
    Shadow Ball
    Fire Blast
    Extrasensory
    Ancient Power

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0)Lvl 35 @ Blackglasses (Sirocco)
    Fly
    Faint Attack
    Haze
    Wing Attack

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0) Lvl 36 @Amulet Coin (Aegis)
    Cut
    False Swipe
    Rock Smash
    Wing Attack

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0)Lvl 30 @ Exp Share (Kairyu)
    Extreeme Speed
    Thunder Wave
    Surf
    Dragon Rage

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Remember I'm like an encyclopedia yo. 'Sides, Dewgong did whatever lapras would do for my team.

Plus I was too lazy to actually look for it on friday/cheat time.

@emoxy: reminds you of killerbee? You stupid idiot... =P

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back