• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Monster Crown (Pokemon-like indie title on kickstarter) has 12 hours to go

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/236602931/monster-crown-monster-taming-game-with-true-crossb

Monster Crown, which is coming not only to the Nintendo Switch but PC and Vita, was successfully funded almost instantly and now only has a few last minute stretch goals.

As someone that backed it I would recommend not only to Pokemon fans, but people that enjoyed similar games like Dragon Warrior Monsters.

The big thing is that the breeding system(which is closer to DWM than Pokemon) creates true hybrid species that the player yourself can name.

dannymusic

The Smiling Trombonist
    Years
  • I had backed this as well, happy to see it's destroyed the initial goal! I like that they're specifically advertising the Heart Gold/Soul Silver "pokemon follow you around" mechanic. :)

Back