• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster hunter Series.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2012
    I haven't seen a Tread on Monster Hunter yer. I've been with the franchise since the first Ps2 release, In love with it. Currently own TriG, Jap, Jap 3DS. Any other fans here? Anyone here play Tri online? I'd love to find some more hunters to play with.

.MiKeY

Tank Operator
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    I've played every one of them except for MH2 for the PS2 or Frontier. Can honestly say that it is great. I'd tell you my name on Tri, but I got bored of it and sold it forever ago. xD

The only one I would still play is MHU. I really want to play Frontier.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2012
    I've played every one of them except for MH2 for the PS2 or Frontier. Can honestly say that it is great. I'd tell you my name on Tri, but I got bored of it and sold it forever ago. xD

The only one I would still play is MHU. I really want to play Frontier.

I've been trying to play Frontier for a few months not, it's going to be expensive as **** to do so. In all honestly, it seems completely worth it. Over 90 Large Monsters, The amount of Weapons, armors, Skills, it's just worth it.

.MiKeY

Tank Operator
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    I've watched vids on YT about it, it looks very challenging, but since I lack a computer and funds I can't play it. xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I play localised portable games, which puts me at odds with how well I think of Capcom, because there is still no Western-released successor to MHFU. Apparently MHP3rdG is to be in Europe in Autumn, but who's to say...

Anyway, so I'm one of these people with almost a thousand hours put into MH; I can generally provide help if anyone needs it... Not physically though — I don't have Tri.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    I heard the Tri G for the 3DS was released in Japan, but might not make it to America. That sounds weird considering the sales numbers and the 3DS sales boost it caused.

I've never played Monster Hunter (Yet). But I was looking forward to this 3DS title, and I hope It makes it to America.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2012
    I heard the Tri G for the 3DS was released in Japan, but might not make it to America. That sounds weird considering the sales numbers and the 3DS sales boost it caused.

I've never played Monster Hunter (Yet). But I was looking forward to this 3DS title, and I hope It makes it to America.

I honestly don't think MHTG will be having a US release. The 3DS is Region locked, which people don't like. US/EU players have been begging for a World Wide connection in the MH series. You know? People will be happy when US/Eu get's MHTG, but they'll still ***** about something. They always find something to ***** about when it comes to MHTG.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    I just don't understand the logic of not localizing a popular game. Just think of all the shovel-ware and other garbage that crosses borders as a matter of coarse, but a popular game from a major developer can just decide not to localize a game? How can the cost of translating a game for new markets not be worth the possible sales? Unless there is a super secret reason.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    Might have something to do with servers overloading resulting in an online experience that might not be that good.

Back