• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster Hunter!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If you can deal with the slow reload and somewhat awkward shot compatability, the Blue Kut-ku Cannon you're after should serve you well throughout low rank quests. I like it especially against blos wyverns and Basarios/Gravios. It also gives a defence bonus (an easy detail to miss on its stat listing), only +6, but it's nice to have as a gunner.

Also maybe worth a look at around your level is Bastionmage, if you like using pellet S; it's made of Purple Gypceros.

Once you open the ice cave at the farm,
    Spoiler:

Something I should refer you to is the Bowgun Compendium by mazereon — that should help you more than I can.

Last edited:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Thanks!

Too bad I can't go hunting with you...

That'd be fun...

& I love the Pellet shots!
    I find them to be extremly helpful when I have to fight little monsters at the same time with large ones.

Back