• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster

Years
  • Hohoho! That has to be the one-and-only, Oni Akuma, from the Street Fighters. Why? Doesn't his name speaks for itself? He's a Demon! Sometimes it makes me wonder if he should have been a villian in Dragon Ball instead of Street Fighters. :cer_confused:

Years
  • AHHHHHHH! Y U ASK ME TO CHOOSE?

I am going to just say the ones I like and not choose! :P

• Psycho Mantis - Metal Gear Solid
    • 5th Colossus - Shadow of the Colossus
    • Abyssion - Tales of Symphonia
    • Mary - Silent Hill 2

That is what I can think of, from the top of my head.​

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Wouldn't say so much of a villain as it's a monster in Monster Hunter.... but the Jo.

DEVILJHO.

Monster

TheronElite

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Wouldn't say so much of a villain as it's a monster in Monster Hunter.... but the Jo.

DEVILJHO.

Monster

I haven't fought one of those, but my favorite monster is the Kushala Daora. I never could kill it, because it just kept fleeing.

Some more of my favorites:
    Skorge from Gears of War 2
    Seth from Super Street Fighter 4
    Sin from Final Fantasy 10

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • Seymour from Final Fantasy X, he was from one of my favourite games of all time and I'll never forget how he ALWAYS comes back to life in some fashion, more powerful than before, and just making my life a living hell. Also, man-cleavage and that ridiculous haircut. I was rooting for his addition into Dissidia; that never happened though. :(

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Mithos Yggdrasill and Ansem The Seeker Of Darkness come to mind but if I had to go with just one favorite it would have to be Paxton Fettel from the FEAR series, he's just so deplorable yet so likable at the same time well at least imo anyways but if you ask me he's probably the most developed character in FEAR since his backstory was explained pretty well in FEAR 3 but unlike his brother Pointman he gets more than just a few lines to say which does help see his personality a bit lol.

Back