• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monthly Video Game Review Competition I - Winner's Posted!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Alrighty guys, thanks for entering! Now, starting from the next couple of days, your reviews will be judged, and so, check back for the next couple of days for the winners!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, first of all, sorry about the wait guys, this took a lot longer than it should. @_@ Fortunately, your patience is awarded! Got the results up right no. :]

So, just in case you're curious, the reviews were judged into key 'categories', in which they were judged for creativity, which you know, maybe you could of used a lot of transitions, or personification, for example, but there were also many factors to this. There was also stuff like your overall knowledge about the game, where you know, you didn't post a review for the sake of just posting it - you seemed to have a lot of knowledge behind the game, your writing style, how your review was represented, and things like that.

Okay! Now that's out of the way, judging has definitely indeed been done, so, take a look:

Runner up:

Nakasu's review of Zenoblade Chronicles! - judges really enjoyed your presentation, and you seemed to have a lot of back knowledge and own personal knowledge about the game. That's good!

And now for the official winner!

machomuu's Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013 review! - because oh gosh, that was quite the read, but, clearly you'v done a great effort on it, and it definitely shows! You're quite detailed towards a lot of aspects, and your overall knowledge showed! And it was quite easy on the eyes too. <3 Congrats! PM me about what type of gaming card you want!

As for the rest of you, thanks for participating! I admit, that was a really close contest; everyone did great jobs on their reviews, and heck I had to stand there for quite sometime to pick an overall runner up and winner. It's great to see some talent in this! Hopefully we'll get another contest for this soon!

Anyways, thank you again! Prizes are on there way, and if you have any questions, other comments, or concerns, you can direct them here!

Back