• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monthly Video Game Showdown - Villains (Finale)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Alright, here ya go:

Sephiroth x Handsome Jack
    Psycho Mantis x GLaDOS
    Doctor Eggman x [Veger

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Can I vote even if I didn't earlier? I didn't know some of the characters before the list was narrowed down, so I thought I should refrain from voting.

Sephiroth x Handsome Jack
    Psycho Mantis x GLaDOS
    Doctor Eggman x Veger

Yukari

Psycho Mantis x GLaDOS
    Doctor Eggman x Veger

I'm just going to assume that we are still alowed to vote since there hasn't been a post saying otherwise, nor was a specific date given.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Yea sorry I haven't had any internet for a while, but it's okay. Here's the next round. Next Monday is the last day for voting.

Sephiroth x Doctor Eggman
    Dark Samus x GLaDOS

Yukari

Yea sorry I haven't had any internet for a while, but it's okay. Here's the next round. Next Monday is the last day for voting.
    Don't feel the need to apologize about it. It isn't as if you intentionally avoided getting on PC.

Sorry Eggman. You may have been a huge part of my childhood, but Sephiroth is a much better villain. He has a far better written personality, he has some of the best writing I've ever seen, and he's actually a threat. Eggman, on the other hand, seems like an annoying lunatic. He manages to get beaten by Sonic time after time with seemingly little effort. And, he doesn't even have a realistic motive. Sephiroth on the other hand [This portion of the comment has been omitted because of spoilers.] plus you love to hate him.

Plus I just like Sephiroth better.

Dark Samus x GLaDOS

Do I even need to explain?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    Dark Samus x GLaDOS

Damn it Sephy beat Jack...

Honestly I really feel like voting for Eggman just so that Glados will have an easier path to winning the thing, but that wouldn't be very honest would it ;D

Yukari

Dark Samus x GLaDOS

Damn it Sephy beat Jack...

Honestly I really feel like voting for Eggman just so that Glados will have an easier path to winning the thing, but that wouldn't be very honest would it ;D
    Eggman likely wouldn't win anyway. But he might!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    At last it's time to decide the most villainy of the villains.

Sephiroth VS. GLaDOS

Years
    Sephiroth x GLaDOS

"There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, the Companion Cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come, either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file: "Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner, whose passing shall not be mourned. Shall NOT be mourned." That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted, so that's funny, too."
    -GLaDOS

Yukari

This is a REALLY hard choice. Both are such excellent Villains in their own right, they're great characters. But I'm going with Sephiroth. You love to hate him, especially after he kills Aerith. He's a very memorable character who adds so much to the experience. But then again maybe I'm just high off Final Fantasy 7, maybe both...

But really quite a bit of that also applies to GLaDOS, really both deserve the victory just as much as the other.

Sephiroth
    VS. GLaDOS

Very easy choice here at the end.
    Liar

Back