• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moon missions... again?

Should we go to the moon again?

• Yes, and yes to Mars

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Yes, but no to Mars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but yes to Mars

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No to both

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
  • awww people building on the moon bad....where will me and MoonLight live if they do :( not to mention the rest of the royalty that live in the moon palace.

Fire Master

Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
    Years
  • I think that it would be a good idea. I am kinda space -obsessed and I am sure that we can always learn more about space so going to the moon would be good and people on mars would just be the best thing ever!So even though it is going to cost tons of money, I would really like that it would happen :)

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • I don't really care if we go to the moon again but I would like if we went to Mars or any other planet but the problem is that it would cost much more to go to another planet than to go to the Moon. We would have to make space suits that resist the freezing cold weather another ship that could go that far and enough gas. And many other things we are not reay yet to go to another planet but there are possibilities somewhere in the 20's 30's that we might actually have enough technology to get there. ;)

Back