• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~MoonLight'z~Art~

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Great pic Liz.
    Hey I know, it can be jess in the pic. XD

XD Yeah maybe It can be :) she kind of looks like that sketch I did long ago O_o XD

Oh SparkyThePikachu all prob be taking them soon there some things I would like to get done first k :)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Ok just wanted to tell ya's I have the girl pics done soon LOL ok here is a real old pic I did I drew this in 2002 XD I always loved drawing Digimon Behold MetalGreymon :)

~MoonLight'z~Art~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    That's so cool, ML. ;)
    *sigh* It reminds me of old days. :P

I like how you drew the metal claw.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    MOONY! *jumps up and down* I'm going to drag myself away in a sec, but whilst I'm 'revising' on the comp I had to say hi here and look at your art! I adore your newe av and your pics somehow are more awesome than ever! aww I gotta go :( but it's great to be back in a thread I've visited so often once more ^^ Too much art I've missed. Hopefully see you around at DA if my home comp ever works again ^^.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    igtica said:
    MOONY! *jumps up and down* I'm going to drag myself away in a sec, but whilst I'm 'revising' on the comp I had to say hi here and look at your art! I adore your newe av and your pics somehow are more awesome than ever! aww I gotta go :( but it's great to be back in a thread I've visited so often once more ^^ Too much art I've missed. Hopefully see you around at DA if my home comp ever works again ^^.

Awww Thanks Iggy, I can't wait till ya return to PC :) , I see you still manage to sneek on here once in a while XD yep im still on DA :) Thanks again it's Great to see a comment from ya !

Brandon don't worry I didn't forget your girl with wolf pic XD I got a few I gota do and TY everyone for the coments :) more pics coming soon

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    XD wow my thread was like on Page 5 O_o ok I have a new pic and of course It's a Girl, LM to be exact XD *more coming soon * Please no requests I can't take any at this time Thanks !

~MoonLight'z~Art~

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    You finished it? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I need to get out of here!!! PM10000, get your car over here right now!!!

*starts running from ML* :P

That's really good, ML. :)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Latios Master said:
    You finished it? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I need to get out of here!!! PM10000, get your car over here right now!!!

*starts running from ML* :P

That's really good, ML. :)

The more you run The more I will draw you ! Don't temp me XD
    thanks im glad ya like it XD there are some other girls I still gota do :D

Oh here is another pic . ah yes it's my Sp Horse yet again, needs color XD

~MoonLight'z~Art~

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Help Pls

ML your drawings are simply awwwwwessssomeee!!!!
    Well Moonlight Can u make a banner for me !!You see my sign right WEll I want a good banner to replace that.
    Well size-A bit bigger than urs!
    Background & Border -Anything u think is cool!
    Text Should say Pokemon Thunder Star
    Challenge your Guts
    and maybe pictures of 2 or 3 Pokemon or trainers!!!!
    I'll be really really grateful to u!
    Thnx in advance!!!!!

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Pokechamp_888 said:
    ML your drawings are simply awwwwwessssomeee!!!!
    Well Moonlight Can u make a banner for me !!You see my sign right WEll I want a good banner to replace that.
    Well size-A bit bigger than urs!
    Background & Border -Anything u think is cool!
    Text Should say Pokemon Thunder Star
    Challenge your Guts
    and maybe pictures of 2 or 3 Pokemon or trainers!!!!
    I'll be really really grateful to u!
    Thnx in advance!!!!!
    ok I can try when I get time k , I have a few I put off for a while that have to be done first. So when Im done them all do your k :) and thanks for your coment :)

Back