• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~MoonLight'z~Art~

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    MoonLight said:
    XD sorry it took so long got a lil insane XD hope ya like it
    *Note ya have to click on the pic for the bigger ver*
    Thank you so much Moonlight!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Thanks !! im glad ya like it ok GuardianFlygon all start yours now then cuz avatars are faster to get done :)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I ordered a banner too, but I will wait, she's already done so much for me

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol I've soon most of these pieces before...I feel so lucky! :D Great going with the request liz! They look fab! *hails master* lol she really is the only artist on the moon! *sits next to master and doodles, trying to follow her greatness, but not doing too well*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    OMG is that like since I was talking to you last! It's the morning here now! :o ouch i thought you were bored like me! lol well I'll have to show you what I did after my dad disconnected me :p lol looks like you would have been busy.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Gardianflygon give her some time i mean after all you you want it to look awsome don't you i mean if she hurried it wouldn't look so good now would it ;). Anyway i hope she saw my request but I'm in no hurry to have mine done so she can take all the time she wants.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    It's ok :) Sorry their takin so long it's just that i had something i had to do first today , plus all the pics i draw are all seperate pic so it does take a lil longer

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Expect your banners soon guys :)

I know I'm expecting mine :P

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    yep they will be done soon, Ok this is a Very Special Pic now XD Look who it is it's Austin XD
    ~MoonLight'z~Art~

Back