• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~MoonLight'z~Art~

Slugma Master

Gimme Cheese
    Years
    Neat! May I ask for a request? I would like a slugma on a rock in the jungle in the rain. In the bottom left corner, I'd like my name, Slugma Master, in red. And, just to be different, can you put tiger stripes on the slugma?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hello, I love your art work it is so great! Can you do a Squirtle one for me, Don't owryr if its to much trouble!

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    Great pics Moonlight. I love the way u draw your Unis. Your Pok?mon and human pics are nice too.

I specially like the wolf's pic u drew. It looks so.. REAL!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    OMG my Art thread is revived XD , No im Not dead XD I just been really busy lately first I was sick for a while , then we had this freak storm no power for like 2 days kept going out O_o then I just got a new puppy and im outside-training him so I never Been on the comp much lately and never drew anything cuz of that but I will get back at it soon ^_^ I been deprived of the comp Too long XD *Note all never leave PC I been here Too long to do so now :D

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Thanks ^_^ I most as well post some stuff , I still have requests I never did yet that gota be done also

Ok here are some color pics

Darigan Yurble my own ver

~MoonLight'z~Art~

just a neopet request Ghost Chomby

~MoonLight'z~Art~

My Brown Kougra *well he's not anymore he's ghost now XD must do a ghost pic of him now XD don't mind the RM at the bottom it's just my neopet username intials XD

~MoonLight'z~Art~

and another request I did a Werelupe with a sword ,I hate how a did the sword XD needed to be up more

~MoonLight'z~Art~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    MoonLight said:
    OMG my Art thread is revived XD , No im Not dead XD I just been really busy lately first I was sick for a while , then we had this freak storm no power for like 2 days kept going out O_o then I just got a new puppy and im outside-training him so I never Been on the comp much lately and never drew anything cuz of that but I will get back at it soon ^_^ I been deprived of the comp Too long XD *Note all never leave PC I been here Too long to do so now :D

Ah I was wonderin where yar art thread was. XD

That Kaugra looks so nice.
    And that Werelupe reminds me of someone from Crash Bandicoot. XD

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    XD yes I know , my art thread likes to die when im not around hehe At least im back around now eh XD oh and here are some sketches I have as well

just a horse

~MoonLight'z~Art~

Wolf Sketch just bordom drawing a did XD

~MoonLight'z~Art~

and this well I have no idea a deerfish? O_o the things I draw when im bored XD

~MoonLight'z~Art~

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Awesome Piccies Lizzie ^_^
    OMG Your thread almost die, But I revived :P
    You have to be active Liz!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Wtf man, for someone who breaks the rules a lot I'd think you'd be familiar with them, it's been over a month man, sorry to say

Dittochu

oops...
    Years
    Cool! You're a really great artist moonlight. I like the Rayquaza pic in the first post.
    Also your sketches are really nice as well.
    Good job^^

Dittochu

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Wtf man, for someone who breaks the rules a lot I'd think you'd be familiar with them, it's been over a month man, sorry to say
    Umm DT I don't mind if someone brings back this thread I only use the one thread for my drawings, I always bring this thread back when I have new pics, so you don't have to get mad x_x
    Oh thanks for the comments ^_^ I will have new pics soon, I was sick Plus My scanner is getting fixed so I can only draw on the comp atm, So I may add some Ms Paint pics I did.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    DragonTrainer get a life you and leave me alone.
    Your Not an S-Mod or Admin so go back to your little cage :P

-----

Anyways, I hope ya scanner gets fixed Liz

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    since im still waiting to my scanner to get fixed I might as draw something XD been so long so I was playing in Photshop and did this Grey horse *drawn with a Mouse XD

~MoonLight'z~Art~

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Nice. XD
    I havent seen much of your art in a while. And who revived this topic? Isnt it quite the rules for like you know.. reviving topics that are quite old? XD

Anyway, I'd like to know how to do that so give me a formula XD

Back