• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MoonPoke's Give Away and IV Breeding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
Years
  • I'm requesting these if i may.

Darkrai (Lv.50, Modest, Bad Dreams, Moves: Dark Void, Ominous Wind, Feint Attack, Nightmare)

Victini (Lv.50, Jolly, Victory Star, Moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot)

Reshiram (Lv. 100, Timid, Turboblaze, Moves: Blue Flare, Fusion Flare, Mist, Draco Meteor)

Zekrom (Lv. 100, Brave, Teravolt, Moves: Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Haze, Outrage)

Deoxys (Lv.100, Modest, Pressure, Moves: Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Recover, Psycho Boost)

Mewtwo (Lv.70, Impish, Pressure, Moves: Psystrike, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Electro Ball)

You can have all of them, but I have a rule of 2 pokes per day, so you can choose which one you need the most then come back tomorrow for another :)

Years
  • Hey man, thank you for your pm!!! :)

Can I have the flying pikachu and uxie please?
    Thank you!!!

(you already have my fc, but if you deleted it, it is in my signature. my in game name is GIOVANNI)

Years
  • Can I request these pokemon for the following days???
    Event Victini
    Arceus
    Heatran
    Regigigas
    Uxie
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Cresselia
    Regirock
    Regice
    Registeel
    Event Darkrai
    Deoxys
    Event Pikachu
    Giratina
    Lugia
    Ho-oh
    Dialga
    Palkia

They are arranged according to which one I want

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
  • Can I get the IVs on this Pikachu?

Pikachu (Lv.50, Timid, Lightning Rod, Moves: Fly, Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Protect)

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Hello again! Thank you for the pm :) for today could I get Arceus and Deoxys please? Thanks again! :)

Years
  • Thanks for the pm today! I'm interested in getting Deoxys and Darkrai when you have a chance. IGN is Chandra and FC is in Sig

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Hi!

If still available, I would like Darkrai and Victini GiveAways please.

Thanks!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    I noticed that you also have a very nice looking Feebas that I'm interested in:
    Feebas
    Bold
    Oblivious
    31/x/31/31/31/31

I have a few other Vivillon patterns, 5 IV Kangashkan, Pinsir(W/ Quick Attack), Magikarp, Rotom, Charmander(Modest), or any BP items except the Ability Capsule.

Just let me know if you're interested and I'll get what you want in return setup :)

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Hi if possible could I get the snivy and piplup? Thnx

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Hello there again! Could I get these pokemon in the following days please? Thank you :) I have some more 4-5iv pokemon in return.
    Darkrai, Victini, Registeel, Regigigas, Landorus and Pikachu
    Thanks again and sorry for the trouble!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    Anyway I could get my hands on the Event Zekrom and/or Event Deoxys? Seems like a lot to ask but I missed the Deoxys event and I was a tad upset.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • Fletchling (Adamant, Gale Wings, w/Tailwind, 31/31/31/x/31/31

Gible (Jolly, Rough Skin, w/Outrage, 31/31/31/x/31/31)

I have Shiny Flawless Jap Ditto. I have 2 of them. I would like to trade those two for the two i have selected but if that is unacceptable. I would have to look and see for another one I have.

Also I would like the Flying Pikachu. Do your require a 5 IV or better mon for that as well?

reililly

Nothing Extraordinary
    Years
  • Hi there! Could I get a Turtwig with the ability overgrow? Honestly I'm not too picky so you can do whatever with the rest, I would just like to be surprised lol.

3ds FC: 0087-2519-0977

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi MoonP.!
    yeah, I am back again xD
    Can I have mesprit and azelf please?
    Thank you! you are really helping me a lot completing the dex!!! :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back