• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MoonPoke's Give Away and IV Breeding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
  • Hey Moon!!! ^^ Have a couple of breeding requests for you here:

Tentacool:
    HA Rain Dish
    5IV Missing Attack (or 6iv if possible)
    Timid Nature
    Moves (not certain if any of these are egg moves?) : Rapid Spin/Toxic Spikes/Scald

Amoonguss:
    Regenerator
    5IV Missing Attack
    Bold Nature
    Spore as a move in case is an egg move.

Sorry for not checking myself! Currently on phone.

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • Hi can i have your event darkrai and this:
    Pokemon: Charmander
    IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Blaze
    Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, flare blitz (if possible)

Hey Moon!!! ^^ Have a couple of breeding requests for you here:

Tentacool:
    HA Rain Dish
    5IV Missing Attack (or 6iv if possible)
    Timid Nature
    Moves (not certain if any of these are egg moves?) : Rapid Spin/Toxic Spikes/Scald

Amoonguss:
    Regenerator
    5IV Missing Attack
    Bold Nature
    Spore as a move in case is an egg move.

Sorry for not checking myself! Currently on phone.

I'm working on both of your request now. I'll pm you when they're ready

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
  • Can you breed me these 2 Pokemon? They can have any natures/ivs, I just want the HA :S
    Mold Breaker - Hawlucha
    Plus - Dedenne

TheGinger63

PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • Hi there. I was interested in your give away. I need quite a few so ill be back again soon, but for today I'd like Landorus and Giratina. My FC is in my signature. Thanks in advance!!

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
    Years
  • If you're still able to send some event legendaries, I'm interested in a few.

To follow the 2-request rule, I'd be interested in Darkrai and Victini if possible.

Years
  • Hey cooper, you are evil!!! I spent 20 minutes wrapping my head around which pokemon I want!!! :) (oh, and thank you for you pm!)

Can I have mew and jirachi please? Tnx bro! :)
    Let me know if you need something! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    oh its taking foreva to decide which two to grab! u had to give us too many choices! :P

may i grab one each of the genesect please and a quick battle later today?

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • im requesting these
    Edit I redid it sorry :(

These are all event shinys.
    Genesect (Movie) (JPN) (Lv.100, Hasty, Download, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Moves: Extreme Speed, Iron Head, Shift Gear, Blaze Kick)

Giratina (Wi-Fi gift) (USA) (Lv.100, Impish, Pressure, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, Aura Sphere, Shadow Force)

Palkia (Wi-Fi gift) (USA) (Lv.100, Modest, Pressure, 31/31/x/31/31/31, Moves: Aura Sphere, Spacial Rend, Hydro Pump, Draco Meteor)

Dialga (Wi-Fi gift) (USA) (Lv.100, Careful, Pressure, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Moves: Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Aura Sphere, Roar of Time)

Metagross (Game Championships) (USA) (Lv.45, Adamant, Clear Body, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Moves: Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, Protect, Meteor Mash)

Magikarp (Nagoya) (JPN) (Lv.99, Modest, 31/x/31/x/31/31, Moves: Swift Swim, Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce, Splash)

Rayquaza (Nobunaga) (JPN) (Lv.70, Hardy, Air Lock, Moves: Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power, Outrage, Dragon Dance) (Not competitive)

Golurk (Juanita) (JPN) (Lv.70, Adamant, Iron Fist, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Moves: Shadow Punch, Hyper Beam, Gyro Ball, Hammer Arm)

Hydreigon (Carlita) (JPN) (Lv.70, Modest, Levitate, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Moves: Dark Pulse, Earht Power, Draco Meteor, Focus Blast)

Suicune (Gamestop) (USA) (Lv.30, Relaxed, Pressure, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Moves: Sheer Cold, Air Slash, Extreme Speed, Aqua Ring)

Entei (Gamestop) (USA) (Lv.30, Adamant, Pressure, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Moves: Flare Blitz, Howl, Extreme Speed, Crush Claw)

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • I honestly just realized that I was mentioned in the first post...

Anyway, I am going to request something, but you look like you're super busy at the moment, so I'll wait until you aren't as busy filling other people's requests.

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • I honestly just realized that I was mentioned in the first post...

Anyway, I am going to request something, but you look like you're super busy at the moment, so I'll wait until you aren't as busy filling other people's requests.

Haha yes!!! Because of you, I can open the breeding service. Thanks again for the ditto safari :). You can go ahead and request now, I can take care of it.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Just so I don't go swamping you with requests, I'll just go with Victini and the movie Genesect. I'm just gonna go two at a time just so I don't go too overkill with requesting stuff.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Hi cooper,for tomorrow can i pls have the keldeo and shaymin? Love those legends

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • thanks for both the genesects plus that was an awesome battle! *bows*

You're welcome :D. All your pokemon are great, let's do it again sometime

Successfully traded with: XpokeX, bhavik147, Ducklighter, KoboraX, Arcanine039, Darkheart223, andrea89, The Feves, Nick815, MarioManH, pardal78, andrewlink950, MetalVolnutt, Ohh True
    Pokes are ready but not yet traded with: eeveeandmew
    Working in Progress for: None

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Thank you for the pm!! Omgosh, there're so many pokes that I want (it's a long list...)but I hardly have any more 4-5iv mons in return xD could I request jirachi and competitive shiny rayquaza for today? And maybe pm you the rest? Thank you very much again!! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    Thanks a lot for the ho-oh, Lugia and arceus man you rock!

If it's not too much trouble could I get mew and the erm... Meloetta. Never seen her before but she looks cool :). Seriously dude you rock, I'm gonna do some BP so I have something to give you later :) When you pm me tell me what item you want. I'll try have it by the time you trade me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2014
    Any chance i can get my hands on a suicune and metagross please! I got some spare 5iv pokes to give you in return

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back