• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Moony's Pixel Art Showcase~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonHeart

Summer Fun!
    Years
    Welcome to Moony's Pixel Art Showcase!

Here I will display my pixel art, so long as my thread doesn't die... -.-;; All you need to do is follow the usual forum rules, and compliments and/or constructive criticism are encouraged. I don't do requests, but I will take suggestions if I'm motivated enough to do so. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

This is my most recent scratch work, a little character inspired by the adorable-ness of my beloved.

These are sprites of a doggie I made up named JJ.

This is my dA avy.

This is one of my old characters, Cecilia, made by heavily editing a trainer sprite.

This one I entered in the February contest, and tied for 3rd.

This is the original design of the Moon Dragon, my creation, which has since been tweaked.

This is a very heavily edited Mightyena sprite, with some parts scratch.

This one is just an old trainer edit, though I do like the outfit.

-------------------------------------

That's it for now, more to come later!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    ^_~, oh so you've seen mine, thanks hehe, btw is that you and your pair in your signature, because its a nice sprite edit.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Which one, me or him lol, but yeah, is that to do with a pairing, again, i can't wait to see more awesome work ^_^

DragonHeart

Summer Fun!
    Years
    Oh, yeah, that is my real-life guy... well, I hope he still is... anyway, back on topic, I'm working on a pixel art right now, it's a scratch of the Sun Dragon, another thing I made up...

Edit: Here's a scratch I just finished, the Sun Dragon mentioned above

Last edited:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Awesome work. I'm lovin the dragons!! XD On the last trainer edit, it doesn't look like her wings are connected. Well...at least the left one anyway. o.O That's really the only major thing I can pick out though. Keep up the good work!!

DragonHeart

Summer Fun!
    Years
    megafuz said:
    On the last trainer edit, it doesn't look like her wings are connected. Well...at least the left one anyway.
    Oh, I see what you mean, megafuz, but the wings were kind of meant to be floating behind her, so it looks detatched because it is... lol, and thanx for your comments!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    DragonHeart said:
    Oh, I see what you mean, megafuz, but the wings were kind of meant to be floating behind her, so it looks detatched because it is... lol, and thanx for your comments!

I figured that was your intent. Just had to make sure. XD

Kingdom

Spriter and Kingdom Hearts Fan
    Years
    I love the Sun and Moon Dragons.
    The Moon dragon is so detailed, and i love how you made the fire on the Sun Dragon.
    I also like the others. But the the trainer edit, you should do something with the outlines.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    hmm wow i love your work i think its great how you havent just slightly edited things and for most of them im unable to see the edits (thats a good thing) keep it up
    maxxa- spriter and legend

DragonHeart

Summer Fun!
    Years
    Kingdom said:
    But the the trainer edit, you should do something with the outlines.
    I know the outlines are kinda dark on that one... I'm not quite sure how to fix it, but thanx for pointing that out... I was kinda wondering when someone would mention it, lol

Edit: thanx everyone for commenting! I really appreciate it! ^.~

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Wow, these are AMAZING! I'm absolutlely in love with your Moon Dragon! *laughs* I DO hope to see some more dragons from you, as you seem to have IMENSE talent in that department. The others are wonderful too, I'm just partial to dragons. XD

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I love your sprites, they are like WOW! <3 I am really favoring that Moon Dragon and the heavily editted Mightyena sprite <3 The first one and the animated puppy is kawaii too. ^____^ Great work! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your sprites ^.^

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
    DragonHeart said:
    Thanx to all for your wonderful comments! This is the longest any of my threads have lived!

AND I SHALL BREATH MORE LIFE INTO IT BY POSTING!
    >>;

I mean uh, Moon Dragon could use some more contrast (add some darker shades) and the heavily edited Mightyena sprite could use some black outlines where the light source is farthest.

So yeah =D
    YOU JUST CRITIC'D!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back