• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen More Eevee Evolutions?

Do you think Diamond and Pearl should have New Eevee Evolutions?

• Yes

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Don't really care

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    go ahead make more eveelutions as long as u can get them all in the games then whatever make more

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Oh please no... don't you think 5 evolutions of the same pokemon is enough? They probably won't look as good as the old ones either.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Yep, I bet there be 2 more Eevee evolutions.

Years
    I think there should be one more Eve pokemon. Mainly because they have 5 evolved ones so to make it six and have a full team of them, make another one! It makes sence people!

Years
    To be honest, I'd rather they didn't make any more eeveelutions; not because I think there are too many of them (though five is certainly enough), but because I'd prefer that they focus more on new pokemon and not just ones that are related to old pokemon somehow.

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
    I cannot answer this question properly, because I don't trust Nintendo to utilize a sixth Eon correctly. The only type deserving is Grass; however, unless Nintendo gives it a bunch of support moves such as Aromatherapy, Synthesis, Leech Seed, and perhaps even the new Trouble Seed, there would be no point to it. Its base stats would be defensive, like Umbreon, which we don't really need.

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    I think there are enough already. I like the idea of having Eevee and its evos as a team rather than 6 evos. And there arent really types of pokemon that could fit for a new one. Ground or rock most likely...but with some crazy imagination maybe steel. But dont know how it would become steel. And even flying O.o. Like...its ears could be used as wings o.O

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    garra_of_the_desert said:
    I think there should be one more Eve pokemon. Mainly because they have 5 evolved ones so to make it six and have a full team of them, make another one! It makes sence people!

Add the Eevee itself to its evolutions and you have your team of 6...

...I think that they need to go ahead and add a Grass Eevee (Vineon=my name for it). It's the only stone NOT utilized for one, so why not?

Years
    If thre was going to be a new one i would think that it could be Steel! and to get it you would have to give it a steel coat and trade it over. that is the most obvious in my eyes. But you never know. there could be Grass, (to evolve give a grass stone) A Moon evelotion (moon stone) and so on. there are a lot of posibiltys.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2006
    idont think there will be any more but a normal evolution would be cool

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I don't exactly care if they make anymore "Eeveelutions" as long as they can learn decent attacks. Umbreon was a bit of a disappointment on my part because of its attacks, but that's just meh. Although I'd like to see a Dragon-type, just to see how Ninteno would manage to turn cute, mammalian Pokémon into a fierce, reptilian one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back