• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Eeveelutions?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
  • I Would Love More Eeveelutions!
    I never can get enough of their cute designs!
    Love to have 100 of each type, it still wouldn't be enough for me.

Poison-Eeveelution, and normal-type Eeveelution would be my highest favorite choices
    they could evolve while holding an item (poison barb and silk scarf)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I think , We should get megevolution of Espion and Umbreon.
    Specially since Espion is the "Sun pokemon" and Umbreon is the "Moonlight Pokemon" So both of them has more connection with the game.
    I want --

Mega Espion : Psychic/Fire

Mega Umbreon : Dark /Fairy

Both pokemon gain the ability to fly and carry the protagonist on their back .

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • I think , We should get megevolution of Espion and Umbreon.
    Specially since Espion is the "Sun pokemon" and Umbreon is the "Moonlight Pokemon" So both of them has more connection with the game.
    I want --

Mega Espion : Psychic/Fire

Mega Umbreon : Dark /Fairy

Both pokemon gain the ability to fly and carry the protagonist on their back .

I don't think the eeveelution's megas should gain a new type. The eeveelutions are supposed to represent their types, so I feel that adding a secondary type just doesn't work.

However, I can see them giving all the megas a secondary type of dragon.

Soopa Derp Cat

You dank memester you
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    What I'd like to see is some third-stage, double-typed Eeveelutions. How exactly that would work could be kind of complicated, but like the normal
    Eeveelutions, the methods could be varied. Most would probably just involve giving a stage 2 Eevee an additional stone at a certain level.

Coniferon: Snow/Grass

Plasmeon: Fire/Electric

Haluceon: Psychic/Dark

Carboneon: Grass/Fire

Angelion: Pshychic/Fairy

Conducteon: Water/Electric

Biolumeon: Grass/Electric

And so on.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I could see a mega adding Normal as secondary, but Umbreon and Glaceon would get x4 weakness to Fighting tho.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    At some point there may be a eevee evolution for each type that is in the Pokemon game. For me it would be interesting with the designs that they come up with for each type. The ones that have been release already I like.

Some evolutions I would like to see are: Dragon, Flying, Steel, and fighting

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I was disappointed that the last generation only had 1 Eeveelution, Sylveon, which I didn't care for (didn't like it's eyes or type that much).

I've always been a big fan of them, with some of my favorite pokemon being Eeveelutions, like Umbreon.

I think it would be cool if every type had one eventually, seems weird that there are only ones for about half of the types of Pokemon. Hopefully they will add at least a couple more this generation (dragon, flying, ground, etc). But do a good job on them like Umbreon, Glaceon, or the originals.

Xol

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    Whilst definitely support the idea of Umbreon and Espeon receiving mega evolutions (most likely retaining their single typing), especially due to the 'sun' and 'moon' focus in these new games- I can't imagine what they could do with their designs.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • On one hand I don't really think we need more. However, on the other....having one for each of the types would be kind of neat. I especially would like to see a Dragon Type to mirror Sylveon.

Nagi-chan

I make videos on Youtube about Pokémon and other a
    Years
  • It would be really awesome if we got more eeveelutions, simply because they´re all adorable:D also, it would be cool if we either had a steel or a poison type to rival the fairy typing and maybe make it usable for next years metagame, since I don´t reckon that we will still be playing double primals by then which would make Sylveon pretty viable again (depending on what kind of Pokémon we get for Gen 7). Generally every typing that doesn´t have an evolution yet would be interesting to see, since they would all have their own characteristics^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    I would love cool rock or ghost eeveelutions since speculations suggest the region is based on Hawaii. Their myths and legends deal with spirits, faeries, and gods.... And the islands were formed from magma rock

Back