• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Embarassing Moments - I just wet my-

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
    Years
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but, what have you been embarrassed about the most? Mine was when I was in class and I slept really late the night before, so I fell asleep in class. Teacher had to constantly call my name to wake me up. By the time that I did, the whole class noticed I was asleep and was laughing at me. Story of my life. x]

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
    Well i don't think its a good idea to tell your embarrassing moments in front of the over a million community member O.o Meh, I will tell you mine. My most embarrassing moment was when i was babysitting and the baby sleeping in my lap accidently threw up on me :O i was soooo disgusted and the 3 other kids were laughing at me :O i got really pissed that time. xD

Nightstar

☆ c h o c o l a t e ☆
    Years
    Ahhh. While in high school I was playing the clarinet in the pit orchestra for our school's spring play. During one of the practices, the orchestra was told to go one break because the actors needed to work on stuff, so my friend and I went up to the sound booth to hang with the sound techs. When I sat down, I accidentally hit some switch that caused this ear piercing sound to come out of all the loud speakers in the performing arts center. Everyone started yelling, and I was just sooo embarrassed. It was not a good day. =/

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Last summer I was at the airport and my absurdly loose jeans fell down. xD Luckily, not many people saw...so I'd like to think

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2014
    Mine had to be in Year 8 during a sports carnival, we had a 1 on 1 Tug-A-War tournament, during the semi finals, by pants ripped down the seams at in the middle. XD
    Luckily i had underwear on and i went onto win the tournament, Lmao.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Well when I was 3 or something my friends came over to my house and I got my hand stuck in the video player (the adventurous kid I was)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    It was a few summers ago, actually. I was in New York and we were swimming. We pushed the trampoline up to the edge of the deep end of the pool and we were jumping off of it. Well, Haylie[the big fat labrador] jumped up and pushed me off and I landed on my back. Then she jumped in after me...

Everyone was laughing...

Years
    Ummmm...
    I am not sure really, I haven't had that many if I am honest.

OH! XD

I was walking to work and it was pouring it down, so I was walking rather quickly. I was waring my uniform and my shoes were converse. As we all know, they have little to none grip, so as I was walking down a little path, I slipped.
    My right foot went shooting forward and my left went back.
    I stabilized myself, but I looked like I was nearly doing the splits.

Was not a good start to the day as some people saw. I just laughed it off and carried on with a "-______________-" l[ook on my face! XD

Years
    I will never forget this moment xD. 6 Years back, when I was 7, I had a bead and stuffed it into my nose...It got stuck -_- I was really worried after that! Then a few hours on getting to night-time, I sneezed it out and it landed in the food my Mother was cooking(she had to make a new batch of food)

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
    probabgirlsly in primary 7 mine would be and it wasn't pretty
    right at one point everyone started getting girlfriends (inlcluding me) anyway and everyone had a hitlist lol
    basically story put short one of the girls I liked asked me something that sounded like 'will you go out with me' I said yes and it wasn't so yeah I was popular XD

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I honestly haven't had any embarrassing moments. Any that I do have would be the secrecy that is my happy place. I tend to stray away from people, and well, thats that. But, it could probably be when I choked on water, or tripped on nothing.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but, what have you been embarrassed about the most? Mine was when I was in class and I slept really late the night before, so I fell asleep in class. Teacher had to constantly call my name to wake me up. By the time that I did, the whole class noticed I was asleep and was laughing at me. Story of my life. x]

Seriously? Kids used to constantly sleep in class all the time when I went to school. It was somewhat normal.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I've had a lot, so I can't really pick one. I remember one time I said orgasm instead of organism when I was reading something out when I was really young. D:

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
    Years
    Seriously? Kids used to constantly sleep in class all the time when I went to school. It was somewhat normal.

It NEVER happens in my school. I know, I know, it happens in movies but.. :P​

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2014

It NEVER happens in my school. I know, I know, it happens in movies but.. :P

Lol, sleeping in class was one of my favourite habits when i was at school.
    I used to just pull my hat over my face and snooze. Lmao.

Aladdin

Hm. When people accidentally discover my nerdy side. Aka me liking Pokémon or Star Wars. Blush-time. I hide it well.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Hm. When people accidentally discover my nerdy side. Aka me liking Pokémon or Star Wars. Blush-time. I hide it well.

Ditto that, bro.

Or getting stood up by girls. That really gets me off because I can't really do anything- I can't hit them (they're girls, are you really going to hit one?), I can't just start yelling in the middle of the hallway.

Actually, once while playing soccer, I was dribbling the ball up the field against a bunch of people who just sucked. I then decided to give them a glimpse of what they couldn't have- the ball. As I was tricking up this one guy, he just stuck his foot out and nutmegged me. Felt so embarassed.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Not sure if i mentioned this story before, but I'll tell again anyway :P

In the 6th/5th grade (I've forgotten which) one of my friends tore off my pants during Gym, they were those kinds that have zippers on the sides, which easily come off... anyway, he ripped them off and my whole class saw my boxers, and my BFF was in the background just giggling outloud at me, I'm pretty sure the teacher was as well lmao. But anyway, i ran out of the Gymnasium and went to the locker and put my pants back on and went and finished my lap, boy was my face red :P but my teacher was proud considering i actually went back to the class haha.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Mine was the beginning of this summer I think. Me and my friend went swimming and I jumped onto the inflatable that was there that day and as I jumped it pulled my shorts down and there was a bunch of girls behind me. As you can guess I pulled them up and legged it down that inflatable.

Back