• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More of my Art. o.o

Years
    Alrighty, I would have added this to my old thread but I didn't feel like going back and looking through all he pages to find my topic. ^^;

Anywho, here's a few of my pictures [ From left to right: Mudkip, Seviper, Sabrina (Not my character: deviantART: sabrina-chan), Sushi (Not my character: deviantART: twistedEXIT), Vensy Anthro ]

Last edited:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Wow... you draw like a pro! I think the Pokemon drawings came out perfectly, especially the Mudkip, keep it up!

Do you take requests? :nervous:

Years
    Danke. ^^; XD I personally didn't think the Mudkip came out well at all. :/

Yeah, I do take requests.. XD Even though if I do take another then it WILL take me a while cuz I have a lot to do. o_o;

Link ?-- As you can see here I have a lotta requests n' such already..^^; But yeah, I do take 'em.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    lol, yeah you do have quite a bit of requesting to fill, I shall retract my request for now. Perhaps later on we could do a art trade?
    *If a example of me work is needed I have a link in my sig XD*

Thanks anyway! And again, keep up the good work!

Years
    Danke. :3 And an art trade is when two people draw things for each other.

Ohh.. It's from Leaf Green. :3 I put it together by myself.

Hakuryu

The raiser of the Dragons
    Years
    Hm... Cool! I want to request something.. but.. I will. Ok I want a 400x100 banner. Night time. I want a Salamence using flamthrower and a Dragonair using Dragon Rage. Text: Let's battle!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Wow, you sure use Photoshop well! ^_^ I think I recognize your art from somewhere...hmm. Keep up the good work! ^_^

Years
    Thank you to all, and I could probably do both of those requests. They jsut may take me a while because I have a lot of schoolwork and such. ^^;

Kairi said:
    Wow, you sure use Photoshop well! ^_^ I think I recognize your art from somewhere...hmm. Keep up the good work! ^_^

Danke. ^_^ Perhaps you've seen me on DeviantART before? o.o; I dunno..

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Mudkip!
    Mudkip!
    *sugar hype*
    WHEEEEEEEEE!
    Mudkip!
    Nice pics all of them. I have Photoshop too but i dont know how to use it. *cries*

Back