• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More of my Art. o.o

Years
    Danke danke once again. XD

SwampertLover said:
    Mudkip!
    Mudkip!
    *sugar hype*
    WHEEEEEEEEE!
    Mudkip!
    Nice pics all of them. I have Photoshop too but i dont know how to use it. *cries*

Aww.. ;_; It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Have you ever used paint shop pro? Cuz if you know how to use that, then it's easier to understand Photoshop.

PichuSecretBase said:
    I want photoshop back ;; Photoshop is pretty good though I use Open Canvas

Aww.. ;-; What happened to your Photoshop? And what version of OC do you use?

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    I think i have been away for far to long.
    Any way thoughs are great pics. I realy likethat last one. Though i knormaly like dark pics(as in the colors are dark or the meaning that works too).

I have not use photoshop thoughi here it is a good program. I just don't like the thought of haveing to learn how to use a new progam.

Any way hope to see more of your work.

Back