• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More of my cards (Practice cards)

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    I'm posting 2 more cards that I made. Anyway, these cards are just practice cards. Feel free to rate these cards, and report any errors I made in making these cards. Okay, here it is: Enjoy!

PS: I'm going to make more practice cards, and I'll post them here sometime this week.

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    Thanks Cascade :) .

Anyway, what card should I make next? Pokemon-ex? or a Stadium card? or anything else? I really need help. Thanks in advance.

PS: After I'm done with this, I think I will make a new set. Still thinking about its name

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
    Wow... The Trainer card is excellent o.o... Looks like a original card... the illustration is a Crystal Ornament?... because is excellently choose, in the card looks like that 3D-art (the bad is than the pic finished a little pixelated :( ). To this card a will rate 9,5/10... there is a little mistake, in the part than says: "opponent's active Pokémon" really have to say "Defending Pokémon" (really is the same, but that was a mean do for short the texts in the cards)

The second card is really good, no mistakes in fonts and placement... but the first attack is a little powerful, at least for a uncommon card... search any card from your discard pile o.o... like the boost energy or the super energy removal each turn o___o... really, is much for a uncommon card, maybe for a rare card there isn't problem anyway ;P... the art ok (in the art card I maybe a little exigent...) but I prefer more the original
    I rate the card Linoone 8,6/10

And for the next card... why don't try with a Stadium because almost there aren't Fake Stadium Cards

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    --- EDIT: about the second card (First Attack)(ForAdept-eX)- Try to look at Raticate from EX-Firered Leefgreen, It had Pickup also but the effect lets you to get a Pokemon, Trainer, and Energy at the same time in the Discard Pile, and Raticate's Uncommon!. So no problem with Linoone's Pickup. Thanks.---

Yay! I have made 2 more cards! Basically, this for the MissingNo. and Pokemon TCG fans out there. Enjoy! ^_^

Feel free to give errors.
    Next card to make: Pokemon ex (the one that Icekitten's Idea.)

Last edited:

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    IceKitten said:
    Make a Pokémon card with a Pokébody that cuts all attacks done to it in half, and make it an EX.

It will work well with Power Gamble 8)
    Thanks for the suggestion. Anyway I Finally Finished it!

Enjoy! ^_^

Yeah, it will REALLY work with Power Gamble.

...if the others don't understand, then pair it up with Heavy Blow. If you use power gamble and got heads, then you will flip another coin if you discard an energy card when you use heavy blow, the damage your opponent must endure are: 200!!! or 80 ^_^ This Combo is also good with Linoone.

What to do next?

...I think I should make a new type of trainer card...

D3@DW()LF said:
    your pretty good if your a starter
    Thanks. ^_^

Dark Venusaur said:
    Where are the cards or the website that takes you to the cards at?

I don't know how I can help out with this but, you can't seem to view attached files, ask some people on PC on how to solve this.

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    A Strong Trainer! said:
    WOW! Did you make these yourself or did you by them? they look like nintendo did it! Its AMAZING!

Yup, I made it. It looks like Nintendo made it because I followed the tutorials OR the picture there was from Ken Sugimori. Thanks ^_^

Question for everybody:

What Should I make next?

Pls. bear with me, answer the question above. Thanks in advance.

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    I am now currently working on a new type of Trainer Card. This new type of trainer card is one of the cards in my new set called EX: Elemental Heroes, Darkness Vilains.

Here are the new types:

Elemental Tool: Much like as a TM card. Only can be attached to a Fire, water, or lightning Pokemon (it depends on its color)

Here is an example:

Darkness tool: same as Elemental tool, but it can only can be attached to dark, psychic or Fighting.

Nope. no example yet.

THIS IS ALSO A NEW TYPE. BUT BECAUSE OF SOME REPORTS THAT THEY ANNOY THE PLAYERS, I EXCLUDE THEM FROM THE SET:

Pokemon Rule: Stays in the field like a stadium card. However. They ANNOY the players because of its effect.

No example.

ENJOY!!!^_^

Back