• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More of Toastx2009's Sprites

toastx2009

Raising an army of Oddishes...
Years
  • Well, I'm not good at making sprites from scratch, if you have seen my Fakemon threads. Well, I have a tiny bit more experience in editing sprites.

This is my trainer sheet. You can use these with my permission, just post on this thread, and give credit! You can see I made Meg, a bad version of Chris, Owen (from TDI), got the bicyclists without the bike, and something similar to Disco Stu from The Simpsons.
    View attachment 48921

This is a map I made for a ROM hack that I was going to do, but canceled it.
    View attachment 48922

These are vamps of GBA tiles and vamped into DPP Style. Some of them aren't that good, but what the hey. You can use this too with permission and give credit.
    View attachment 48920

Hope you enjoyed, give me tips if needed.

Back