• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Tiles from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
Thanks for all the comments, even thoug I have not updated in a while.

Anyway, here is what I have been doing. This is the Harmony tileset so far. Hope you like it!

harmonytilesetvr5.png

Sorry, but I am sticking to the rule that no one my use this tileset or any individual tiles from it.

Here is a dam I made that anyone may use.
dam2tj6.png

oh wow those look awesome.

only suggestion i have is on the grass tiles. they could probably use less intensity. they stand out too much that i think seeing a character's overworld walking over them would look awkward. i would just try to soften the pixels in the grass.

Years
Thanks for the comments, Samson. About the grass, I know it is quite busy, but it fits the style of mapping it was made for. That is why it is not toned down.

Anyway, here is the updated Harmony tileset and some revamps I did in my free time.
Revamps
revampsga6.png

Harmony Tileset
harmonytilesetmv5.png

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
Bah, I really wanted to use these. X0
Oh well. Nice tiles. They're -removed by mod- ACE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Thanks for the comments.

Anyway, here are some trees I made. I am debating on whether to use them in Harmony or not, so right now, the answer is no (but that might change).

newtreestp0.png

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2009
Man, this is is to beautifall and i may use everthing inn a hack, but not your harmony set?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
The gold revamps are great! The harmony set is magnificent!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
faturtwig, axibar: keep your comments constructive as outlined in the pixel art rules. Another occurrence of such posts in the future will result in further action being taken.

Years
Wow. I haven't been here for over a month (Luckily, the thread is 2 days within the expiry period).

Anyway, here is the Harmony Tileset so far. I will also post some maps later, and I am also in the process of reorganizing all my tiles (Onto one big sheet).

I also made a new avatar, as you could probably see.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Nice tiles , Don, there aren't too many flaws. Nice overshading. The stone building kind of looks like R/S/E style.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2011
Omg they rule (:

I like the g/s/c revamp. Try make an rby revamp, too. I'm sure it would look good.

EDIT: Kay, critism:
Some tree tiles have an ligther grass on them, some have darker. I dont think they would fit together on one map.
The GSC mountin is a little undershaded. That, or there is little contrast.
Othervise, it's very good and ther rule.
Oh, and one major flav on the houses: the outline. Try making the outline ligther on left side and darker on right side, so it looks like light source comes from there.

Last edited:

kokyuio

Banned
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
hey those tiles are awesome epically the tree house one

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
GSanky, Kokyuio, your posts aren't meeting Pixel Art requirements as they lack constructive criticism. Before posting in this section again, review your posts to ensure that they do meet said requirements.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2011
GSanky, Kokyuio, your posts aren't meeting Pixel Art requirements as they lack constructive criticism. Before posting in this section again, review your posts to ensure that they do meet said requirements.
Oh, great. So sorry ._. Edited the post.
And I WILL make sure to read rules in each forum. Baaad me *smacks head*

Years
The 1st tileset is really good. I don't like the 2nd.
The Harmony tiles are the best, but nobody (expect you) can't use them :( .
Maybe just this one Palm Tree ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back