• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Tiles from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Thanks for the comments. I'm glad you like the city, because I kind of don't. And Shanty, of course you may.

Anyway, I made some tiles for a friend, and put them in this map. I call it Route 67. You might recognize the bottom part. That is because it is straight above Ironberg City, thus making it the first route.

More Tiles from Me

Please do not use the new tiles.

Excellent job! :D
    I LOVE the mix between the grass and the mountain! ^^

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Wait. If we can use ironbergs tiles then why not the route 2? Im sorry but doesnt that defeat the purpose of ironbergs tileset being used?

Atomic Reactor

lol im likin the random bench in your last map XD
    it looks good Alistair! keep it up.
    well, i think the bench (front view) looks kinda odd...
    i owuld make the sitting part a tad bit lighter.

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
    Years

Atomic Reactor

i htink the very tip of the tree, well uh, it should be al ittle wider.
    idk how to explain it <_< the point part at top should have a wider base.
    anyway, it looks great.
    will you be doing more DP style?

Years
    Yes, in fact, I am working on a lab right now. I have the line art done already, so now all I need to do is color and shade. After that, basic house, a path, and then a map.

By the way, just because I am working on DP tiles, that doesn't mean I will stop making regular ones. And also, the tiles I am making are of my own ideas; they are not resprites like Kyledove's (though he does do his wonderfully), so many buildings will be new.

Atomic Reactor

as always, keep up the great work.

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    Wow, Thats awesome tiles you've got there ;D Totally rocks I've gotta say.. I'm going to rate it... Hmmm, Around... 893478923432423/10? Mayb.. Errmm, Or more ;P

Atomic Reactor

i just noticed that the little round stone circle thing with the flowers in it.
    it doesn't look like the perspective is right.
    It looks like your looking right on top of it.
    Just tryin to help ya out ;)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    stellar work as always! just one thing: i think you should revise the darker shaded tree (the spiky pine tree). the dark outlining is a bit too dark and is a bit of a distortion when it stands out too much on your maps (especially route 67). the trunk is a bit too dark as well.

but on that note, i love what you did with the grass. it's so much softer now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back