• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More useful thread icons? Yes please.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Sweet, better than the last ones. Buuuuut, I have the burning desire to see thread icons removed completely because if I'm honest, the near 6 years I've been on PC I've never once found them informative or useful. But hey, at least these ones won't be ugly on dark styles right?

Yukari

There's still a %90-%100 percent chance that I'll never use thread icons. For the exact reason Gavin stated, actually. But hey, they definitely look good.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sweet, better than the last ones. Buuuuut, I have the burning desire to see thread icons removed completely because if I'm honest, the near 6 years I've been on PC I've never once found them informative or useful. But hey, at least these ones won't be ugly on dark styles right?
    Are you saying they are not necessary? ;)

I have used them and I like to be able to make my threads stand out by putting an eye-catching icon on them. I still think their existence should be merged somehow with those other icon stuff that shows if a topic is hot or not and if you have posted and subscribed etc. All are useful in their own way, but it feels kind of weird to have two fields for them? Still nice with new ones, I guess.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    jake i do not approve of your bastardisation of my football thread

the icon you were looking for is

...otherwise these are cool though

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    jake i do not approve of your bastardisation of my football thread

the icon you were looking for is

...otherwise these are cool though
    bastardization*

these are cool, Olli should get inspired by the guitar on the Media Showcase and post new soundcloud snips 8)

Years
    I don't use thread icons often (if at all), but I did notice the amounts present and can give the threads a bit of a more recognizable touch to them. Maybe i'll use them in future threads now, good renovation!

Nakala Pri

YES, NOW I CAN BE EVEN BE MORE ANNOYING! 8D

Thanks Jake. ;) You're such a pal. *giggles*

Back