• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Variety

JSwagg

Bug Catcher Justin
    Years
    Now you have battling, breeding, and contests on the handhelds we love so much. Battling is self-forward and will never change and the contests are fun, but breeding to me isn't breeding. Remember Brock and how he said he wanted to be a Breeder? Well, hatching eggs isn't "breeding" in terms of what "Pokemon breeding" is. This is my opinion, of course. I'm not sure on this, but is there a Pokemon game published by Nintendo that acts like Dogz? You know, the game where you get a Pokemon and raise it up like you would on a virtual pet game or something?

Where is the game where you ARE the Pokemon. Yes, I'm well aware of the Mystery Dungeon series, but that's not the idea I have. You are a trainer's pokemon, and you are in charge of making sure the Battles go as planned. Your AI Trainer yells out a command, and you choose whether or not to abide by it correctly or not. The more you do it, the greater your friendship goes and vice versa. I don't know, its a simple concept but intellectuals can build on it. Also, when you are inside your Pokeball, you live it out like you would on the Sims or something?

Last one, I promise lol. I grew jealous when Battle Revolution came out for the Wii. I was waiting on a "remake" of the Pokemon Stadium games, and Battle Revolution came close from what I could tell. I'm not saying that the Wii is a crappy gaming console, because I enjoy it myself (just couldn't find a copy), but I'm also a 360 fan, and I was expecting it to come to that console as well. Much to my surprise, it still isn't here. Why not? I believe it would be a smart move for Nintendo to do so, don't you?

Basically, what I'm trying to say. I wish there were a lot more Pokemon games out there that weren't the run-of-the-mill complete the pokedex and become the Champion.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I think this is more gaming-central wise, soooo PGC here it comes. n___n'

Unless Syd has other plans for this and this may not fall under PCG's category...
    (I wasn't sure.)

Back