• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moriarty's Trade Centre Doohickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    well he said unknown. i thought maybe swine flu, but i really dont understand that guy much, but yay i calculated right!! its only 2:30.

have ou ever seen legend of the seker? its like merlin, but i like it better i think.

In that case, I have no idea! We're fine as far as I know lol.

No, I haven't :O I'm not much of a fantasy person (I like science fiction more), but Merlin is just amazing. :3

I've got some new Registeels (including an Impish nature SHINY)

Ooooh do tell my friend, do tell? XD

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    HG/SS Misdreavus and EV'd Donphan I do like these much- PS- I am recieving a second one in another trade if you want two (=

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Well then, I shall be available Thursday (=
    If you would still like the other one, I do like the Shiny Bagon (it is cute, isn't it?)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    no mattr how many times i rate ur thred it stiil only has 4 stars but i think it derservs 5 stars bcuz i get good pokenon form u thx plenty

anyway i hav shiny skrupi and sheldon, if ur nice i may hand over my preshus shiny beldum, i will hav to find whur my xd lugia and eelkid are, a saphire zig instead of ruby sry, and thats about all u can sqwueze out of me be4 i go broke :(

i am intrested in hgss mew, glurak charizard, and shint registeel regice

we can work this out moar becuz i am smrat

thx bb

Years
    Can I get stats and Hidden Power type for these:
    ✦ Giratina Lv. 70 - Bold
    ✦ Suicune Lv. 50 - Modest
    HG/SS Mew - Timid [Japanese]

Giratina:
    13/6/10/30/30/0
    HP: Fighting

Suicune:
    10/12/22/0/4/10
    HP: Fighting

Mew:
    9/9/9/25/9/9
    HP: Dark

no mattr how many times i rate ur thred it stiil only has 4 stars but i think it derservs 5 stars bcuz i get good pokenon form u thx plenty

anyway i hav shiny skrupi and sheldon, if ur nice i may hand over my preshus shiny beldum, i will hav to find whur my xd lugia and eelkid are, a saphire zig instead of ruby sry, and thats about all u can sqwueze out of me be4 i go broke :(

i am intrested in hgss mew, glurak charizard, and shint registeel regice

we can work this out moar becuz i am smrat

thx bb

awww wat i need thos 5 strs 4 street cred :[

/eyes bleeding

So anyway I want to rob your Skrupi and Sheldon and Beldum baaaaaaaaaaad. CAN WE TRADE YES/NO/STARFUSH.

idk what a Starfush is

:]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2018
    het it might be pushed back 15-20 min, but idk. i dont have at home wifi so i go to hotspots, but today we are running a little late and i dont think we'll make it before 10:30

Years
    Sorry to anybody who has been looking out for me today - our internet has been down since 9.30am this morning. (It is now 5.35pm - why yes, I am nearly gnawing my own liver out, how did you guess?). I don't know if I'll be able to trade for the rest of the week; VM or PM me individually so we can discuss the matter.

+ Sorry. u__u;;;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back