• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mornings, Ugh

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I never want to wake up in the morning it's annoying as hell, but thanks to my family I'm basically forced to wake up lmao.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I wake up at 8:00 AM every morning, but that doesn't mean I'm a morning person. Actually, this describes me quite well:
    Spoiler:

Years
    I feel so sorry for anyone who has to get up early everyday. I'm very lucky that I don't start work until 3pm so I can sleep in as long as I like.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
    I am no morning person by any measure. I never like moving early in the morning, but my job requires it. I am more active later in the day, especially at night. Seems as if my body wants to be 3 hours later than the rest of the world permanently.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I like mornings in theory - being able to wake up, get whatever you need to do done, and have the rest of the day for whatever.

Unfortunately, I like staying up late more, which isn't conducive to waking up in the morning. I'm more productive at night and a lot of the people that I talk to online aren't on until later due to time zones and whatnot, so I tend to stay up way later than I should. Fortunately I only have to wake up early-ish a few days a week and can pretty much set my hours for work the rest of the time.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    So my final few terms just started recently, and I've already practiced sleeping earlier than usual and i'm getting up at like 8:30 am and sometimes the occasional 9:30 am. My sleeping habits used to be so horrible when i would stay awake till 4 am or even more but after realizing that i want to do more things in the morning, i had to find ways for me to actually fall asleep.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    I wake up at 8:00 AM every morning, but that doesn't mean I'm a morning person. Actually, this describes me quite well:
    Spoiler:

Hahahah the same about me! {XD} I'm really not a morning person, especially when I need to get up early, I hate this! >:) But nothing to do with it because my studying at university begins early in the morning so yes, I need to be wake up early almost every day. And I'm going to sleep usually late, I'm a night owl so it's impossible for me to start seeing my dreams earlier {XD}
    So in the mornings I'm really sleepy and in a bad mood. The only thing which helps me is coffee but I'm usually so lazy in mornings and also need to be really fast in case not to be late that I rather often skip its preparing {XD} Anyway I'm thinking about buying one of these machines maybe it'll solve my problem {XD}

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    No matter what time I get up, I'm very drowsy and groggy when I get up. Usually i "wake up" about 2 times before finally getting up the 3rd time (We all know the saying lol) This is especially true on weekends where I'll wake up at 10, fall asleep for another hour, wake up, fall asleep for another hour and then finally get up for real.

Back