• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Addicting Game for You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Not necessarily your favourite game, but, what sort of games have you played that proved to be the most addicting to play for you, and why were they so addicting to play?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Let's see... well, there's a lot, but one of them would definitely have to be Grand Theft Auto. Regardless of how many times I play it, it just never seems to get boring. Hijacking cars, roaming around the city, earning money--all of it are very entertaining. :] Aside from that, I'd say Call of Duty. It does make me rage, but only when I'm playing competitively, haha. If it's just for fun, then nope.

Years
  • I've never really found myself being particularly addicted to games for long periods of time, but if you're looking at short phases than yes, there have been several XD Actually, whenever I get a new game, I automatically start showing signs of an addiction where I want to play for 12-14 hours per day and nothing else. Mobile games such as Dots is probably the one game, off the top of my head, that I've been playing for quite some time. I was addicted to Bravely Default and Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD immediately after they came out.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Rewinding to middle school and early high school, the two most addicting games were Age of Empires II and Civilization IV. Civ IV is like crack in game form...

TY

I got addicted to StarCraft II a long time ago and I still am addicted to it. It mainly is cause of my weakness to RTS games, snd SC2 hits the nail on the coffin for me. I play this game way too much than it is healthy to do so :P

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I'm pretty much addicted to any game I start because I want to finish it =D
    But I will once again say Persona 3 Portable and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward because I just couldn't put them away even for a second :D

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    GTA V is addicting as hell, it's great to go on rampages across the city haha.

I also got addicted to Mount and Blade Warband since it's just so fun smashing through cities with cheats.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Definitely would have to say Legend of Zelda Wind Waker. I remember in high school borrowing the game from my friends constantly - I didn't own the game for the longest time - and playing it over and over again. There' just so much you can do in that game, I remember I would start another game just so I could get all the figurines of the enemies in the game that you take with the Pictograph. Just thinking about it makes me really want to go and buy the HD version [:

Yukari

So I sit down to play Ultima 7 just a few minutes before I go to bed, next time I look at the clock, it's 3 AM.

Years
  • Rune Factory 4. n~n; I couldn't stop playing it for weeks on end, hah. As soon as I woke up I'd turn it on and start rummaging about up until it was time for bed.. and when I wasn't playing it I was thinking about it. The characters and storyline really reeled me in.

Years
  • well lets see, probably simple puzzle games like tetris, or mindsweeper, or Animal Crossing just because the game is so much fun and relaxing.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Grand Theft Auto games have so much to do @_@ Particularly 5.
    Touhou Project games have replayability, as you can just push yourself to learn danmaku patterns, and to figure the bosses out. :p

Years
  • I used to sit for hours a day playing Minecraft. Building different things, exploring the land with friends and having fun. Nowadays all my time playing is being spent on league of legends. Constantly trying to get better, and eventually be one of the top few if possible. Regardless of the many losses I continue playing, because its fun.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Simple puzzle games are dangerous for me. I've spent more hours on 2048 in the last few weeks than I'd like to admit. (Even if I did want to admit it, I wouldn't be able to count them all.) Whenever I pick up Tetris for a game, I end up playing it for a week. Puzzle Challenge? Same thing.

It's similar with rhythm games, especially handheld ones. I have to be careful to only pop Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy in my 3DS when I know I have a week of free time ahead because I'll play it a LOT every time I remember it exists. Same with Elite Beat Agents or anything similar.

And that's not even counting games like Minecraft that I can sink hours into without even realizing it. I just get addicted to games/concepts really easily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back