• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~MOST ANNOYING GYM LEADER OF RSE~*!*~

~*!*~ANNOYING~*!*~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    The first time around the only leaders that really gave me trouble were Tate and Liza [I had no idea Tate was a boy til I read it on Wikipedia [Random fact for you there :P]]

But the second time around I've sailed through them all. I just took Gym 7 down with Grumpig [Confusion to protect Gyarados] and Gyarados [Surf and Dragon Rage just to finish them off]

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    WINONA,I was SO underlev. when i when i got to her,and It took a week to get her out the door..

BTW why do you think
    Tate and Liza are hard?they are a sweap for me,i killed them in one hit:D

Last edited:

bdm

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    I had trouble with Wattson this time because my party consisted of: Grovyle (lv20), Wingull (lv22), and Makuhita (lv22). I went and trained a bit and when my Makuhita was evolved it was cake.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Flannery was my biggest problem. I had type advantage and she was difficult...overheat was way overpowerful (unless you threw out weak stuff first) and my Marshtomp kept getting infatuated (stupid attract) along the way, making it really hard. Winona was nothing after all that...

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    I haven't played this generation of games in a while, but I remember Winona. She was very hard and a pain in the a--, especially since I love Grass types and she was a Flying type Gym leader. Her Skarmory was the toughest. A Grass against a Flying/Steel type is very weak.

I'll make sure I plan better this time around...

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Wattson, although that's probably only because of the Pokemon that I chose. Steel/Electric is the only time the Wingull/Whimsur (and their evolutions) combo has ever failed me. Norman comes a close second, but all I needed for that was an X Defend and I was fine. Neither of those would have been any trouble at all if I had Surf by that point in the game.

I never had any trouble with Winnoa, but that's because her levels were too low. Surf'd the Skarmory, and wiped all the others out with Hyper Beam (Exploud :)).

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Everyone thinks Winona's hardest pokemon was Altaria... but I hated Skarmory the most!

I just remembered something about defeating Winona actually. When I was battling her Altaria with Gloom, I used Sleep Powder and put it to sleep. She withdrew it and replaced it with Skarmory and she attacked for every move until I had fainted Skarmory [finally]
    When she sent Altaria out again it was awake..
    Hmm... [It's probably something simple that I've missed out on, but I'm no expert gamer :P]

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
    Years
    Brawly easy as that its dark in there and treeko was somehow getting fainted easily but caught a makuhita lol and used it btw also an aron lol i won =)
    Treeko lvl 15
    Makuhita lvl 12
    Aron lvl 13
    Lombre or Lotad forgot lvl 16
    Poochyena lvl 12
    Thats my team after Brawly
    Dewford Cave training

Divine~Deoxys

woah.my team after brawly last time i beat him was this:
    marshtomp lv.20
    breloom lv.25 (lol i hyper-trained it to get mach punch, for no apparent reason)

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    i chose seceret option q.! none of the above!!
    none of the gyms were really hard in r/s/e
    it was the elite 4 that i had problems with thats all
    oh and i didn't have a blastoise!!

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    tate and liza i remember they took out my strongest pokemon swampert when they both got crits on him with psychic and then from there it was one small hit after another with them cosmic powering away

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    It was between Wallace and Watson for me, but if you start off with Mudkip, and have it evolve, Watson is super easy, so I went with Wallace.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    I couldn't stand Watson and Tate & Liza. At an early point at the game, Watson was pretty hard.

Tate & Liza were a PAIN! Pure pain!

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    watson when i used treeko i couldn't touch the magnemites and i had to go out of my way to catch pokemon i'm never gonna use again and let them get experience XD
    play with mudkip = gg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back