• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~MOST ANNOYING GYM LEADER OF RSE~*!*~

~*!*~ANNOYING~*!*~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
    Chose "Bleh" fertehlulz.

In reality, Tate and Lisa are DEFINATELY hardest, since in Gfaq's "Underleveled playthrough" disscusion, they are THE ONLY ONES that people faint after fighting and winning.

Faux

Scripting/Mapping Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2010
    My team was impenetrable to any gym leader....until Tate and Liza.

Their psychic murdered my team many times...took me 5 trys to take them down. Other than that was the last gym leader and his milotic. Since i had blazikan most of the other pokeleaders were a cinch.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    In ruby I over-trained tons. Meaning that when I got to tate and liza, my pokemon were all level 75. That is the only time I have ever over-trained. The most anoying one was wallace because I was A. young and couldn't figure out the last ice puzzle (i wasn't allowed to surf the net so I couldn't get a video) and B. I have clumsy fingers so even when I have the puzzle figuered out my finger slips and I have to start all over...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol. Norman, coz he thinks he's so much better than you.i coulda beat him before i beat Wattson

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Tate and Lisa, as usually I don't get a water pokemon till mosdeep (sharpedo in most cases).

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Bleh was definitely the winner for this one.

Brawly is at a close second though.
    Bulk up>bulk up>potion>bulk up> vital throw>1HKO!
    He did that for all 6 of my pokemon.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    In Emerald it was Tate and Liza since they had Claydol and Xatu,I was not expecting that! >:[
    and in Ruby/Sapphire was Winona since her Altaria destroyed me T.T

M4CK_M4YN3

Felix_The_Cat
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    norman was a worthy opponent because of his connection to the story line and his well put together team

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
    Wattson

I swear,
    he got so many critical hits on me, it was unreal...I also lost to him 34 times to his Manectric 'cause of that reason.

Tate
    & Liza are runner-ups.

DawsonPhan

Training Trainer
    Years
    belh

i have no trouble with beating the in game gyms they are soooooooooo easy but if you disagree i dont care

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    Winona is pretty annoying, but I can deal with her. I think Tate and Liza are the most annoying. It's quite difficult to beat them, especially considering I can never find a good place to train.

PoliStorm

Rage, Fury, Hatred
    Years
    Tate and Liza were the hardest cuz of the double team. They both atack my best Pokemon until only the weak survive. Then they take out that one too......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back