• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most ANNOYING Move?

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    Supersonic and confuse ray iritate me the most. Then Protect. Overused by teh cpu, and it should'nt work twice in a row, but somehow it always does... grr.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I have never hated Outrage more than I did fighting Lance's Garchomp yesterday. And getting locked into it is another thing...ugh. Do not want.

Years
    Protect. CPU's don't know how to use it correctly. They just protect to stall a turn. It's real use is in double battles and a few pokemon understandably use it (Swellow, ninjask, yanmega, ect.)

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    Ugh, there's a few that annoy me. ¬¬
    Spore, no further comment is needed. The OHKO moves, they seem to hit my Pokémon AFTER I've set up. ¬¬

I don't hate these moves individually but together they infuriate me, Thunder Wave and Confuse Ray. Parafusion, ugh I hate it! ¬¬

Sand Attack, I always seem to miss after it's used...

Tox

fight me
    Years
    I really hate Protect. It irritates me so much when I'm in a NPC battle [especially if I tried to avoid it] and I'm in a hurry to do something else. It's the worst move that was ever invented.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Any combination of Confuse Ray and poison/paralysis/burn/flinch. I like to abuse the hell outta them myself, but I break things when they're used against me. D:

Mewtwo152

nomnomnomnonmnom
    Years
    If you confuse/infatuate me, then paralyze/burn/poison me, you will die. Also, when Doubleslap hits 5 times.
    In HG/SS Whitney's Miltank. Paralyzed me with Body Slam, every time I try a Low Kick, I flinch (Rollout). I don't flinch, I can't move because I'm paralyzed. I land a hit, Miltank doesn't faint uses Milk Drink.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    I hate;

Hypnosis;
    Explosion;
    Self-Destruct;
    Confuse Ray;
    Attract;
    Sleep Powder

I hate them all with a vengeance.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    I have three:

Detect when used by Bruno's Hitmontop in Gen 2
    Confuse Ray when used by Zubat/Golbat/Crobat
    Splash- I mean it should at least do damage when you are under water!!

FlameBlazeFury

Future Champion~!
    Years
    The Most Annoying moves!
    Sand Attack,Double Team, Smokescreen,Confuse ray and protect and any sleeping move.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I really hate Confuse Ray. It's just pissing me off. >__>;

Back