• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
Years
  • Maybe someday he'll call about his awesome RATICATE. xD

Actually, he doesn't when he should. During a rematch, he uses a Raticate, but then he still calls about his Rattata. 0_o

I also am annoyed by my mother. I DON'T WANT ANY MORE BERRIES! I stopped saving money a couple days ago becuase I was so fed up. >.<

~Prof. W.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • The most annoying calls involve all trainers! I personally don`t mind Mom, I`m rich enough to afford those berries, but the trainers! Some are decent but it`s always about nothing! And Rattata! The only reason I got the numbers was to see what it`s like but I can`t erase them! It`s hell!

PunkySTAR

* Insert Witty Comment Here *
    Years
  • I have to agree with the general opinion here that Joey with his super special Rattata is hands down the most annoying. I keep answering his call to see if he'll eventually have something worth while to say.... yet he never does...

I was Kind of disappointed in alot of the phone calls actually. I expected more of them to have a purpose or call to action...

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • "Hey Seco ! ..... My Ratatta is top percentage Ratatta !" - Youngster Joey
    Comment : The Ratatta I sent to hell, yeh ?

"Ooops, wrong number !" - Picknicker Liz
    Comment : Why'd I even give you my phone number ?

"Hello son ! I just bought 99 Haban/Chilan/Yache/Tanga/etc. berries ! You have no more money, but I'm sure I'll help you !"
    Comment : I wish you weren't my mom ...

All these just break my good adventure spirit ... D:

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
    Years
  • If you don't like the phone calls from mom then stop her from getting stuff. If you never answer calls from mom then she stops getting you useless stuff. I did and now she talks to me about my pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    Joey.

Calls me twice a hour about how is rattata is better then all the rest. same call. over and over. makes me sad

Aero Blitz

Faster Than Sceptile
    Years
  • Youngster Joey. I don't care how awesome your Rattata is, it will never be good enough to beat my Tyranitar and Dragonite.

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
  • Joey and Mom. GEEEZ. Especially Mom...non-stop wasting my money. And every single item sucks. So just...shut up mother. Lol.

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
  • Actually, he doesn't when he should. During a rematch, he uses a Raticate, but then he still calls about his Rattata. 0_o

I also am annoyed by my mother. I DON'T WANT ANY MORE BERRIES! I stopped saving money a couple days ago becuase I was so fed up. >.<

~Prof. W.

Lolwut? Maybe he has.. amnesia or something. ._.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I get worried by the fact that you can't find berries in Johto, but your mom seems to be able to buy pooloads of them. >.> I smell a black market.

For berries.
    ~♪

Years
  • i agree with the joey call, also that guy who calls you after like every third gym and then eventually just constantly calls and says: "wow (player), every time i think of your exploits, i get so inspired!" or something like that.

Magmarashi

Trainer in Training
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Maybe if Joey's Rattata was shiny, then it would be awesome. (But his calls would still be annoying).

Last edited:
    Back