• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

Chunes

Ace Trainer
Years
    • IL
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Most of them are tbh. My mums always annoying me, but I kept her saving my money because I got lucky, recieving a moon stone off of her just as my Nidorina needed evolving. The ones that irritate me the most though are the silly ones about how they almost caught an easy low level pokemon but didn't quite. It just seems a bit trivial after I've just beaten the elite. lol. I think the phone could be pretty good if it had more of a use, but as it is, feels more like a gimmick.

It does have a use. After meeting certain conditions, you can call all the gym leaders for new, much harder battles. And you can do it as many times as you want in a row. Great for training.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    why don't you just stop giving your number to anyone... i'm not giving it to anyone and i have told my mom not to save money for me... i get phone call once a day i think

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Mine, would be Lyra ringing up:
    "Hey, guess what. My Marill evolved! Azumarill is so cute!" x3 a day. Check still a Marill

"Hey, I caught a whiff of Marill's scent..."etc.

The Joey
    "Hey, you know my rattata?..." Yes, the one I completely pwnd with my lvl100 Jpse Arceus. Lolwut?

Guybrush Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
    Years
  • I see we all have the same complaints

MOM, STOP BOTHERING ME DAMMIT!!!!! stupid b****

And Joey, STFU or I swear I'm going to come over and shove that stupid Rattata up your a**

Bunny69

Serious Buisness
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    I pretty much give it to anyone who asks for it, so I get a lot of pointless phone calls. One time Falkner called about how much Janine talked about her dad, which was a little hypocritical...

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • My mother wasting all of my money on pointless garbage that I won't even use, and Joey calling me about his Pidgey completely owning a Rattata. Live accomplishment, Joseph.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Joey and mom.

Mom spends WAY too much of my damn money. Use your OWN money, god dammit!

And Joey... It's a damn Ratta. STFU. I have level 100's that you would **** bricks at.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    Joey.

"HEI DUDE! GEIS WAT? MY RATTATA IZ DA MOZT AWEOSME RATTATA IN ECKSISTANCE! KTHXBAI!" *click*

What the f***.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • I hate the stupid phone calls, most annoying part of the game and I almost stopped playing but I discovered that if you're getting a phone call and you talk to your follower, it'll stop. God I hate the phone calls U.U The mom after every battle is the worse.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    HEY THIS IS JOEY. My rattata is awesome! It's like, in the top percentage of rattata!

---
    FFFFFFFF. Oh my God. Joey, your rattata is a raticate, you just haven't noticed!

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Don't badmouth Joey! In fact, it's been over a week since he last called me... I miss his Top-Percentage Rattata. My most annoying phone call is this completely random person. It goes somewhat like this:

*Ring Ring*

.... Hello? I was battling a wild Rattata the other day, and I used a potion at the wrong moment. I lost.

Bye!
    ... ...
    Click!

EDIT: Joey has a page on Bulbapedia! https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Joey

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I had a really random one.

from someone called Irwin:
    "Hello?..
    Oh, your awake? I just wanted to tell you... Your awesome! okay see you later..."
    (just after defeating Team Rocket)

er.. kind of already knew I was awesome in the first place?

and the phone calls I get from my mum every 5 minutes where she spends my money on some thing I don't even need.
    Or the Phone calls from Joey.. grr they really irritate me whenever he calls me, why can't the pokegear have a hang up button or something?!

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • "Now look, my Caterpie is SO AWESOME!!! WOOHOO!"
    Yeah, the one which has grown from Lv. 3 to Lv. 3. I'd prefer it if it went from Lv. 3 to Lv. 100 and you pwned me with it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    Something along the lines of - Hey I failed catching a Pidgey the other day, guess I'm not too great at catching pokemon.

I'm all like O_o

Back