• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    For me, it's the rattata guy and an idiot called anthony who always called saying he let a wild pokemon ran because he saw a beautiful girl -_-"

Years
  • After playing GSC, I gave up on answering phone calls. Now I just enter a building of something when a call comes in. Unless it's from Prof. Oak. His Pokédex speeches motivate me :P.

Black Dunsparce

Black is better!
    Years
  • So here I am seeing all this joey hate with my DS in hand, I look down to see a call, and speak of the devil it's the infamous Joey and hi "s00p3r kewl RATTATA OLOLOL"

I swear, 90% of my calls are from that dude and his Rattata that apparently pwnz. I wish you could talk back, I'd be like "JOEY I OBLITERATED YOUR RATTATA AND YOU KNOW IT. "click""

Funny, enough I found this comic (Don't know if has been posted in this thread before)

Most annoying phone call

Originally came from here: https://chikinnugets.deviantart.com/art/HG02-157843860

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Everyone who calls.Literally.Especially Lyra with her "I have an Azumarill!" yet she still has a Marill...

So, on my new run-through, I'll only register trainers with good, high-level pokemon, such as Ace Trainers outside of the Victory Road

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • Every 5 minutes...

"Hey, Its Wade!
    How come you're not here yet?
    route 31 is where I am.
    Please get here as soon as you can!"
    Click!............

WADE!!!!!! I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID BERRIES!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2010
    No... Joey... *shudder* Restarted my HG yesterday so i could get totodile instead. Forgot to not accept! grrr

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
  • Im not that far into the game but the person that calls me most is Joey
    Always about his special Rattata D:

NatureKeeper

All excluding Lyra, Professors, Mom and the Safari Warden.

Years
  • Mom was the only one who annoyed me in the long term. Once I figured out that she kept buying Super Effective-down berries I decided to just let the 5 packages stay put at the Mart, that way she can do her job of storing my prized money properly. Once you get a lot of banked up money she calls about 80% of the time after every battle... >__>

Also, when going to the Victory Road entrance gate, got a call of Professor Oak. "I see your Pokédex is filling along nicely," or something along those lines, then call ends. Next thing I did was to write a big "PROF OAK JUST SPAMMED ME!" on the nearest chat available. Seriously, I was expecting a tad more from a celebrity call. :F

Last edited:
    Back