• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
Years
  • When somone calls you and acts like they want to battle but then they dont

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2010
    Either the one from my mum saying shes spent more of my money on pointless berries, or the one from Joey talking about his awesome ratatta or how he lost a wild pidgey :L

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • I eventually gave up dropping what I was doing and rushing to the nearest poke mart every time Mum called.

Lol, your in the Mahogany Town Rocket hideout, you beat the first two trainers, *ring ring* Hi honey I just basically stole some of your money that you pokemon risked being seriously injured for to buy yoooooou... SOME BERRIES! :D *click beep beep beep*

'Hmmm ok well I suppose I could do with going to the pokemon center... lets go!'
    One week later, still in the Rocket hideout.
    'GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH STOP F****** SPENDING MY F****** MONEY!'

So now I have 5 deliveries waiting for me, and even if I'm in a poke mart, I don't collect them.
    -.-

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    There's one fisherman that I accidentally called. I had to click through for about a minute because he was trying to tell me how to fish... and not in-game fishing, real life fishing. It was retarded.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    The most annoying ones are pointless calls and how the mother waste the protagonist's money ="=
    I'm a bit interest on the trivia about the Gym Leader and some important people in-game.
    It really sucks that there is no delete option.

Good job on "nostalgic" Game Freak...

Filozofio

Hand Over The Candy
    Years
  • I don't really find one person annoying, I just hate it when I'm about to go in a building, or talk to someone, and THEN they decide to call as I click A or something. If only they called 5 seconds earlier I might have known who it was. Dx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    Joey. I don't register numbers anymore cos of him, unless they say they'll give me stuff they find

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Lyra just called me while I was at Mt Silver telling me that her Marill evolved. Yeah right. >_>

TotoPacMan

*insert witty title*
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    never got the Lyra call. Irwin is the most stalkerist stalker in stalker history.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • "Ring ~ Ring"
    Me: Oh, Mother is calling! *Picks up*

"Lol, hi hun. I just spent your money on a pointless berry that you wont even use throughout the game, lawl noob. Kthx bai"

Me: "..."

I get that call, like, every 4 minutes. Now I don't pick up.

lucy_goosey

10 years and counting...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    As stated by many others, Joey and his damn Rattata *headdesk*

リュザキ

Pokemon Detective
    Years
  • I got five phone calls when I was taking on Team Rocket in the Radio Tower, all of them annoying and point less. Two of those were Joey. *Sighs and rolls cigarette*

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2010
    definitly mom spending my money WHEN I TOLD HER TO SAVE IT. WTFs the point of letting her save it when she spends it ALL THE TIME. Sidenote: is there a place i could buy those berries?

Back