• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Mom! I swear she is the only one who calls me - And to talk about how she spends my money on berries

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
  • NO the worst one of them all, is that one chick who calls me all the time, but then she says its a wrong number >:( i hate her so much uuuuggghhh i wish i could go grand theft auto on her lol

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Mother.
    "hi zero,I saw a useful item in the store today and bought it with your money!"
    oh my goodness,I knew I shouldnt of let her save my money:P lol

Years
  • The most worthless phone calls I get are from all the bug-catchers and youngsters I DONT want to talk to, and I ALWAYS get them late at night when I'm in the middle of something its so annoying.
    Also, calling Elm is useless once you hatch Togepi (or before it hatches) cause he always says the same freakin thing.

c3rad

Grass-Type user
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    I used to complain about my mom spending all my money, until she got me a choice scarf. Now I'm much more patient with her.

I keep getting calls from Huey about his Poliwag, even though when I just faced him in a rematch all he had were two Poliwhirls. I mean does he have a PC box full of Poliwags or something?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • the most annoying phone call i have recently got was from tim and sue. they kept fighting over the phone for the entire time. and had nothing good to say.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Personally, I think that your mom is the most annoying caller, seriously. For some weird reason, she always calls when I am surfing or walking through grass or whatnot.

Amew

Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    I hate the calls from the Mother. "I spent your money lol."

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • "Every time I recall your escapades, I'm just too moved by them.
    Beep.
    ... ..."

Seriously, tell me the point of speaking a paragraph and get off. I'm flattered, but you could at least tell me to arrange a battle or something. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    It's gotta be Ralph, even though I heard that he's actually not lying: apparently his Rattata's IVs are really good, meaning that it really is in the top percentage!

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • I hate it when the Mother keeps calling me to get something from the Pokémart because she spent MY money... That's kinda mean and I think she doesn't have that part of your brain that tells you to ASK before you do.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Yeah, but she gets you Oran berries sometimes, which you need for the Miltank. I should've planted some, though, 'cause I ran out of Oran berries and the Miltank still need some, but I dunno where to get more now...

ANYWAY all of the calls are pretty annoying. "Oh, I almost caught a Rattata today"... so what?! The only calls I like are the calls where people are wanting to battle :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    When ever I sight a new Pokemon, someone calls saying did you catch it? Then also every time I catch a new Pokemon people call and they're like, wanna trade? Then people call to congratulate me when I win a battle.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    After everything I do (I could take five steps, for example) my Mother feels the need to congratulate me by spend MY money on a gift for ME...

It wouldn't bee so bad, except for the fact that someone may want to call for a rematch or the Day-Care Man may be calling. It's worse when she does it every time I do anything (taking five more steps, for example).

Back