• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MOST ANNOYING POKEMON IN THE HISTORY OF POKEMON

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
  • I haven't really played the game in forever however the mere mention of Zubat and/or 'Supersonic' makes me grind my teeth.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • I will have to say Tangela for my own personal reasons.

I can't even express how annoyed I am with Tangela! Aaarrrrrgggg! My team dominates through the game, but then this stupid Tangela takes down my entire team without so much as getting hurt. Currently I am planning my revenge on it. I'm thinking of going with a lot of fire, what do you think?

I'm not expecting any one else to pick this Pokemon as the most annoying though. But Tangela is definitely my pick.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Most annoying Pokemon? In my expert *coughcough* opinion it would be Bidoof, Zigzagoon and Shroomish.
    They just annoy the heck out of me. I'd go into detail but it would be a waste of your time and mine for that matter lol

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    It wasnt until 5 minutes ago until I thought this. Noctowl.....Every time I would attack it, it would just use roost, over and over for like 8 turns. That pokemon should go step on a landmine....

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Oddish. OMG GO AWAY.

Once you get all the evolvements, it's useless and pops up in every grass patch. :[

Years
  • Zubat is the one that annoys me the most as was said before in caves you like to put a nice water pokemon up front but until you can teach one ice beam or something similar they just drive you insane and if you put a Luxray or something similar to counteract aforementioned Zubats you just keep hitting Geodudes and Onixs! Plus I find Supersonic & Confuse Ray the two most annoying moves ever. At least Tentacools & Wingulls you can use to supercharge your electric pokemon.

Years
  • Bidoof, closely followed by Zubat of course.
    Tentacool/cruel at least give quite good Exp.
    Oh, and i forgot about Machoke, this thing is REALLY annoying too, Zubat and friends do at least die in one hit most of the time...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Zubat is adorable and I love it. So shut up.

Most annoying would have to be Oddish (they're everywhere in the freaking Safari Zone in RSE) and Magnemite in GSC. They appear all the time, and then the run away when you're about to beat them. What's up with that? They have the guts to combine and make Magneton and even more guts to evolve into a UFO, but they can't fight one little trainer?

кιd

кιd!
    Years
  • Only three Pokemon, Zubat, Golbat and Geodude.
    I see them... in every Pokemon game I've played, if I remember.

And Geodude's cry hurts after a while.

Back