• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying pokemon in your game.

Years
    As of right now it would be Mesprit, that annoying run away legendary. I had accidently used my Dialga on it so it's in the red but catching up with it is hard and the only pokemon I have to block it from leaving is Golbat. I heard someone say that Mesprit's base speed was 80. My Golbat is at LvL 45 with the speed of 94 and that Mesprit keeps running away. Now I have to level up and hope for the best that I'll catch it some day.

Edit: I caught Mesprit today, thought I could trap it the first time but couldn't and on my second run in with it I got fed up and used an ultra ball, which worked. Five days later after this entire thing started I catch the stupid thing. I'll say this, it's in my PC now and it will probably stay there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Any Fiying Pokemon - i tend to like to use Mono-Fighting Team for my ingame play

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
    Years
    REALLY ANNOYING:You Have One Pokemon Left From A Fight (I.E.Just Won Against Volkner)And Run Into A Wild Graveler.Your Pokemon Failed To Escape!.Graveler Used Selfdestruct/Explosion!___ Fainted!The Wild Graveler Fainted!____ Is Out Of Usable Pokemon!

NatureKeeper

Going serious, Machoke.

He always cuts my training, especially with my Pupitar.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    Milotic and other beefy Pokemon annoy me. But the worst has to be the Battle Tower Dusclops with Double Team, Toxic, Protect, Confuse Ray, Pressure ability and Leftovers. Kill me now.

Vindel

Team Rocket's Worst Nightmare
    Years
    Bronzong WON'T DIE. It's very annoying. Even my Infernape has trouble with it sometimes.

"Elite Four Lucian sent out Bronzong!"

"NERDRAEG"

Years
    Bronzor ticks me the heck off. First Hypnosis. Then Imprison (which fails). Then Confusion, while I'm sleeping. Then Confuse Ray, so when my Pokemon wakes up it's confused. I came so close to chucking my DS out the window.

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Probably Zubat. I friggin' hated those things, lol.

I actually became a fan of this on my Facebook: "If this is another Zubat I'm going to throw my gameboy across the room..."

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    Anything with paralysis-inflicting moves. I hate ending my battle with my ENTIRE TEAM paralyzed, unable to hit efficiently, and I have no status healers. At least you can wear off poison by running around, or sleep by waking up.

Last edited:

ritechus

Pokeemanz
    Years
    bidoof aint too bad...
    id have to say 1)exploding voltorbs, geodudes.
    2)freaking electrics who paralyze you just by touching them
    3)magikarp
    4)Luvdisc. Nuff said.
    5)ZUBAT! UGH! not ANOTHER one!!???
    6)this is just recently but...ponyta/rapidash. I mean, they need a better evolution/pre-evolution. Its the only wild fire type in sinnoh and it has to suck. cmon!
    7)oh, and mr.mime and chansey. also jynx. list goes on and on and on....

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Inferno The Sucky Groudon. He was my strongest pokemon until my brother screwed around with an AR. Now, he stays at 1 HP no matter how much you heal him. :/

Back